What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #21/22 WOMEN'S BBall end regular season hosting #3 Stanford (Thurs., 2/23/23, 3:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Net.) & Cal (Sat., Noon MT;Pac 12 Net.)

I think the reference was to the Pac-12 tournament.
Probably was. I'd say, don't stop there after they gave Stanford all they wanted and missing a key piece to boot. Gotta learn how to win, they are going in that direction from what I've seen. If your goal isn't to win the whole damn thing, why even bother?

Watched the Cal game in person too. It looked like a mismatch in the Buffs' favor from the beginning. Forever Buff Peanut Tuitele had to guard Aaronette Vonleh as she was playing the 5. Vonleh scored CU's first 6 points and ended up with 25 points in 26 minutes (Peanut wasn't the only Bear guarding her, they used 2 others in the post). Peanut scored 6 points in 21 minutes.

In the first half Cal was scoring almost at will, a bit like USC v the men on Thursday. But the Buffs did better defensively in the second half and got some great scoring from Frida Formann who did a wonderful job of getting to the basket on dribble penetration. CU outscored Cal 52-32 in the second half.

For the game Vonleh was 11-14, Formann 7-11 and Sherrod 5-9 to lead thee way in shooting %.

Back