What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #25 WOMEN'S BBall hosts #8 UCLA (Friday, 1/27/23, 7:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Mountain) & USC (Sunday, Noon MT; Pac 12 L.A.)

Team just going to have to learn, grow and go beyond this one (USC looked very good).

I don't follow the women's team much but have seen they've been doing good and already have a couple of top 10 wiins, so I was a little surprised to see they lost this one. But I guess USC has a pretty good team (16-5)

I don't follow the women's team much but have seen they've been doing good and already have a couple of top 10 wiins, so I was a little surprised to see they lost this one. But I guess USC has a pretty good team (16-5)
The USC team that played today has the talent to advance beyond the Sweet 16. I was very impressed with their team.

Team just going to have to learn, grow and go beyond this one (USC looked very good).

Our CU team is just a really talented squad and they’re fun to watch. This loss doesn’t stop the buzz and momentum that JR has created. Good things are yet to come. I was a bit shocked when I turned on the game and the Buffs were struggling so much. My take is this- it was just a case of an emotional let down and I bet the players felt maybe a bit too overconfident going into this one against an unrated team after beating Utah, UCLA and Arizona. I think this team would beat southern Cal if we played this game again today.

I still love the potential of this team. I just have a feeling that we could challenge for the pac 12 title in the tournament this year.

Back