What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Men's Bball opens Pac 12 play hosting Stanford (Sunday, 11/28/21, 5:00 PM MT) and visiting #5 UCLA (Wed., 7:30 PM MT)

Love those types of guys ever since Michael Graham (old school Georgetown).

But I'd sell my soul for a money wing shooter.

6’ 8 wing shooter that’s a banger? Hmm Battey anyone? His shooting progression has impressed so much! If you told me last year he’d hit 4 3s in a game I’d bet so much against that

Something to put on the radar for future convos - what the actual fvck has happened to the once glorious CUnit? OMFG.

Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF

EB on his daily after-practice shooting drills:

“I feel like it’s the hardest I’ve ever worked in my life as far as my personal game,” Battey said. “I just want to get in the gym and work on my game. I’ve worked on my game a lot and it’s really showed. Looking back on it in previous years, I’m asking myself why I didn’t work on my game this much in my freshman, sophomore, junior years. But I find a way now when my team needs it, so all is good.”

That was a great win for this team. Kind of funny that fouls and TOs were the only stats in our favor and made the difference for the win.

Not often a team shoots like that and you still win.

Great ****ing win!

I loved our seniors today.

I loved our Super Sophs (esp Jabari & Kee) today!
How was Battey on the boards? I had to drive over to Durango so I didn't get to see it. I started reading some of this when I got back and saw he was shooting 3s, I was like wtf? What were they doing, a bunch of high pick and roll?

Back