What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread - Women's bball open season on the road vs. (RV) OK State (Wed., 11/10, 5:30 MT) & Air Force (Sunday, 2:00 MT))

Just turned on the game for a bit, and it's 46-36 after 3.

(Obviously an OK score overall, but with 19 turnovers after 3 quarters, I'm sure the coaches will be working on ball security in upcoming practices.)

Looks like I forgot a key point in my last post about winning v a non-conference P5 team on the road. That's what makes me optimistic about this season. And I get from BeABuffs' post that Okie State might not be a tourney team this season.

Concerning the wins at home v Kentucky. etc., they ended up being an anomaly in that once conference play began the losses started to pile up.
I disagree, made a deep run in the NIT in ‘17 and were 1 win short of postseason in ‘18. Let’s revisit this in February and look where OSU and CU are both at. Is AFA first four in?

This time has the same problem as all JR teams--they can't hit free throws. It's going to cost them eventually, when it matters.

Only saw the 4th quarter and there were way too many turnovers and it was ugly.

This time has the same problem as all JR teams--they can't hit free throws. It's going to cost them eventually, when it matters.

Only saw the 4th quarter and there were way too many turnovers and it was ugly.
If you're not going to be good at the line, you better be attacking so much that you are taking more FTs than your opponents.

Team shot 40% from the free throw line. Sherrod was 1-6. Only Frida was perfect with 2-2 and that was at the end of a game when Air Force was going to intentionally foul so Frida as put in the game.

24 Turnovers not good either, 6 from Mya. They were double teaming Mya but most teams are going to do that and they are going to be much more talented in the Pac.

seems like the team has issues scoring enough. Got to bet to scoring north of 65 to do well in the pac 12 imo

Back