What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Georgia-CU game thread

Are you kidding!?!

CU plays it's next home game (against Baylor) in 2 weeks! They can rush the field then! (They seem to do it after just about every home win these days)

Win or lose, I hope that the students rush the field against Baylor and take turns leaving Cleveland Steamers on Kenneth Starr's chest. Is that bad of me? I don't care. That guy is a filthy liar (this has nothing to do with his role as a special prosecutor and everything to do with his anti-CU campaign last June).

You too Buddy Jones. Shame on you.

I hope McClure liked what he saw and wanted to come out the stands and cover Green. Damn, that dude is one damn good player.

I want Hack gone as much as anyone. But I really dont mind the fans rushing the field and celebrating with the team. Lord knows we dont get too many victories with Hack and I think the team and the fans deserve some good times for playing and for showing up!!

We need to realize that most students there are not experiencing what we did in the late 80s, 90s, or even earlier this decade. They have suffered through 4 years of second coming of the Fairbanks era.

Let them enjoy the win. Hopefully, they'll continue to come to games and start demanding more wins.

Ugly win against a 1-4 team now, but a W is a W no matter what.

I was a great football weekend!!! The Buffs won, Air Force won, Texass lost, and Csewe got their ass kicked!!

I'm pretty happy.

Back