What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Get College Gameday to Boulder for the Arizona game

The thing is there is no doubt in mind my mind that CU will fill up a good portion of Coors for the 10 AM show (8 AM MST), how many Stanford fans are showing up at 7 AM?
Depends. Is there a Yo Yo Ma concert that day?

The thing is there is no doubt in mind my mind that CU will fill up a good portion of Coors for the 10 AM show (8 AM MST), how many Stanford fans are showing up at 7 AM?

Percentage wise more Stanford students are awake at 7am on Saturday than CU students at 8am, FACT.

Percentage wise more Stanford students are awake at 7am on Saturday than CU students at 8am, FACT.
If they were asking which library would have more people at 10 AM EST, I'd say go to Stanford. If you want to have the best basketball atmosphere, it's a no-brainer.

Stanford's support is hard to find when they're good. Currently, they are not good. Johnny Dawkins is their coach, a guy who hangs his hat on going to two NITs in 5 years at Stanford. The only scenarios are a better than many think UCLA team goes to a mediocre Stanford and wins with ease. Or an underachieving UCLA team with little buzz goes to a mediocre Stanford. Either way, there won't be a "rocking" Palo Alto filled with anticipation.

It's up to CU to decide what our fate is...but on fan excitement alone -even if CU drops a couple more than expected- it's just not even in the same ballpark. CU would be all over this.

If they were asking which library would have more people at 10 AM EST, I'd say go to Stanford. If you want to have the best basketball atmosphere, it's a no-brainer.

Hey! Not nice to talk about CU like that.

Seeing our logo with the rest of these teams is rather exciting. This new Buff basketball era? This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy.

nupy2eqa.jpg

http://www.gostanford.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30600&SPID=127028&SPSID=749989

Stanford's OOC schedule. Bucknell and Brigham Young at home are no guarantees. Northwestern visits early as well (Chrissy will be up for this one). They visit Denver. They're in the "Legends Classic" in Brooklyn where they'll play Houston and then Pittsburgh or Texas Tech (probably Pittsburgh). Another tricky matchup with South Dakota State, although they probably take a step back this year. They visit UConn and then will be playing in Brooklyn yet again against Michigan. The only for sure wins on their OOC schedule are Seattle Pacific, Texas Southern, UC-Davis and Cal Poly. Of course they're going to win more than 4 games OOC, that's not what I'm saying. But I also see an OOC that has much more difficulty to it than appears at first glance. Don't freak out if they pull the quintessential "Dawkins" of a solid OOC win early -- they then follow it up with baffling losses.

Last edited:
I looked at the dance schedule again today. The concert is only "tentatively" scheduled for Feb 22. Keep hope alive!

I looked at the dance schedule again today. The concert is only "tentatively" scheduled for Feb 22. Keep hope alive!

Let me know if you need me to go Tonya Harding on anyone to get your daughter the lead.

Let me know if you need me to go Tonya Harding on anyone to get your daughter the lead.
I am really hoping that when you say "if you need me to go Tanya Harding", you don't mean "go Tanya Harding" like the home video tapes. I just threw up a little and have a bad case of the chills.

I am really hoping that when you say "if you need me to go Tanya Harding", you don't mean "go Tanya Harding" like the home video tapes. I just threw up a little and have a bad case of the chills.

****, dude. As if making a joke about taking out a little kid's knee wasn't a dark enough joke.

Back