What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Get out

what brad childress said about EB
this was when he didnt take the SC job with good ol Lane.

""Like we talked about, there is no exact way to climb the ladder. It sounds extremely appealing, to live out there and recruit, and he's great at recruiting. You're talking about giant money and it costs giant money to live [in Southern California]. It was extremely appealing and maybe you become a head coach in college. But I think he has the ability to be a head coach at this level. He's a tremendous teacher."

EB for HC

I thought you were an EB hater valdez?

and yes he would bring talent like that here.
with a coaching resume of: Maurice Jones-Drew, Chris Brown, and Adrian Peterson im positive kids would drool over being coached by him.
EB hater. :lol: Scooter and I go way back! :lol:
I am still hesitant of the lack of playcalling experience. I think it's a valid concern. If EB could bring in a vet OC, I'd be a very happy man.

Rush the field if you want to. A win is a win and the buffs haven't had many of late. College football should be fun. Losing sucks.

I was talking about this with a guy sitting behind me at the game Saturday. We decided the students rush the field, not because they don't know our history of winning games against really good teams, but because they've come to expect that every win might be the last one of their college career.... :lol: :huh: :sad1:

I want Cabral and Ambrose. They don't deserve this fate. Obviously the new coach will bring his own staff, but I hope these guys get an interview.

THANK YOU! I understand we are all upset..... I am right there with you all. But Cabral absolutely does not deserve this ****. He has been the only constant in CU football. He has coached and recruited more talent than any coach since McCartney himself. He has put how many LB's in the NFL? 20ish? I agree that everyone needs to get the hell out ASAP.... but not Cabral.... he is too good a coach, recruiter and he has proven his loyalty to this program time and time again. I think we owe Cabral a little more respect than this forum is giving him. He has proven his loyalty to CU for 20 years, now lets please show him a little loyalty and respect.

Back