What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Get Well Buffnik card

buffalofart

I hope the surgery went well and you are on the mend. It must have been horrible to not be online today and watch this unfold. Great day! I missed your 3 bananas dancing.

I hope the surgery went well and you are on the mend. It must have been horrible to not be online today and watch this unfold. Great day! I missed your 3 bananas dancing.

Nik, I'm not sure I really want to see your banana dancing, but I do hope you are recoverning well. :thumbsup:

Yeah, it wasn't the same without Nik here. His countless hours updating the recruiting forum help make Allbuffs the best fan football site on the net.

Also, thanks to all of you who filled in today. The updates were great for those of us who had only a few minutes here and there to check in while at work.

look forward to seeing you back on the board, nik! take care and get well quickly!

Yeah, it wasn't the same without Nik here. His countless hours updating the recruiting forum help make Allbuffs the best fan football site on the net.

Also, thanks to all of you who filled in today. The updates were great for those of us who had only a few minutes here and there to check in while at work.

:yeahthat:

Those in charge of the recruiting forum did a phenomenal job today. They have your back Nik.

2012 class coverage has started... need you to get better soon!

:thumbsup:

This and thanks to everyone that helped today, especially BB.

Having surgery is a pretty cheap way to get out of work, nik. Get well, my man. One day at a time, pal. And smoothies.

when you wake from your daze i believe you will be pleased...

...take care of yourself and heal quickly nik, we need you around here!

and yes...the guys who took charge in your absence rocked the house today too! great work all around....

2012 recruiting season starts tomorrow - get on it man! :smile2:
Get well soon, N'ik and remember chocolate shakes, lotsa chocolate shakes.

All the best Nik! Get well soon! It was a pretty good day for recruiting. I hope you got to watch or follow some of it.

Take care and see ya back here soon!

We know you can't wait to get back to the board! So after you have a Speedy recovery, you'll be better than new!

Back