What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Getting Some Nice Press on ESPN.com....Front Page of NCAA Football

Funny comment in that from the Oklahoma fan in response to a Texas fan bitching about ESPN putting a story about 3-10 Colorado on the frong page: [paraphrasing] "They must have seen the picture of him in the UT uniform and promoted it". :lol:

It is surprising that a story on CU's QB situation was the lead story...but **** all of the doubters!

Must be a slow news day for ESPN, but really they could not find a picture of Wood as a Buff only as a Whorn.

It was interesting to read some of the comments from Texas fans about how Wood was actually the best of the four and that politics got in the way...and not just us CU fans spewing delusions of grandeur.

factsRfacts1978

I watched Connor Wood in Practice with the Longhorns. It was him,Garrett Gilbert,David Ash and Case McCoy.
I thought Connor Wood was the best QB of them all. Hope he does great for CU.

14 fans like this.

22 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

BoxHazzard

i agree. he was the best quarterback out there in my eyes. though, i havent seen him try to read a defense that was trying to beat him

22 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

UTexas1990

My question is, why didn't the coaches see it that way?

20 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

Fractal69

The same reason they stuck with Gilbert for so long....

5 fans like this.

20 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

JeremiahBlume

he was the only one that could throw?

20 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

cmgreen2570

cool, thx for the info...we really need Wood if we have any shot at returning to respect
1 fan likes this.

17 Hours Ago

· Like · Reply · Flag

Back