What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Giving some credit where credit is due.

o_robbie

I don't think before I post
We are doing a heck of a job recruiting DL the past couple of cylces. Glad to see it. I think we will be very strong on the DL for the next 3 to 4 years.

Coaching them too. The conventional wisdom was that we would have great LBs, improved DBs, and a very shakey line. Far from it; they've been the strengh of the D. 22nd in the nation in sacks.

Being strong on the dline will only help the db's and lb's grow. I dont like everything this staff is doing but they are on the right track in this aspect. Think our dline coach is a keeper, never thought id see Poston play much less making plays. We will have a very good D with time and a little luck.

The crazy thing is we technically have two d-line coaches (Tui and Kanavis). McGhee had hardly any coaching experience yet he seems to be the one who is flourishing at this level. Tui was a proven coach and recruiter.

Coaches, my bad. They are doing their job imho. Im liking the dline direction for the future. 2 lines tho, other side needs some work.

Excellent work to Tui and KM. KM was seen as the most questionable hire, glad to see he's pulling his weight. Now if only the rest of the team would do something....

I will agree. DT and DE have seen the talent improved big time. Great work by Tui/KM. Now if we could just fast forward a year or two so that they aren't all so young.

Tui and KM are the best recruiters on the staff and the DL play has been really the only good part of the team thus far. Kudos

+1 and maybe they should give advise to Marshall on where the OL weakness' are from the defensive view point? Or just go help him coach

Back