What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Go aTm?

A couple of thoughts while watching this game.....

• CU beat aTm.
  • aTm is better than Georgia, except their special teams play like CU's special teams.
  • aTm is a throw first offense and can't run the ball.
  • Mister Jones has a formidable depth chart in front of him and they can't run it.
  • Georgia and CU had the youngest O-lines this year and both were expected to be much stronger there this year. Neither are at this point, but both still young.
  • We can beat Georgia next year at home - they are not great
  • UGA relies heavily on one WR. Interesting Jimmy Smith coming out party in Sept?
  • UGA's offense struggled mightily vs. aTm's horrible offense.
I know a 3-9 team that can play with both of these teams. Mister Jones should look in the future. CU will be a dramatically improved team going into 2011 and he will be a featured back. Or CU will have a hot new coach in 2011 and a team that is pretty well stacked. He's got 4-5 years and the CU depth chart at RB is perfect for him.

• UGA relies heavily on one WR. Interesting Jimmy Smith coming out party in Sept?

AJ Green is a MONSTER. JS has a shot to prove that he is a first 3 rounds pick if he plays well against him, much like TWheat against Crabtree. We *need* him to have a good game in order for us to win.

AJ Green is a MONSTER. JS has a shot to prove that he is a first 3 rounds pick if he plays well against him, much like TWheat against Crabtree. We *need* him to have a good game in order for us to win.

The key may actually be shutting down the two TEs. Orson Charles and and Aron White can both be pretty effective.

Georgia is going to enter next season an unknown. There will be an entire new defensive staff and they will have a new QB. Joe Cox really turned the ball over far too often this season, so they might actually improve there next season.

• CU beat aTm. :thumbsup:
  • aTm is better than Georgia, except their special teams play like CU's special teams. :confused:
  • aTm is a throw first offense and can't run the ball.
  • Mister Jones has a formidable depth chart in front of him and they can't run it.
  • Georgia and CU had the youngest O-lines this year and both were expected to be much stronger there this year. Neither are at this point, but both still young.
  • We can beat Georgia next year at home - they are not great
  • UGA relies heavily on one WR. Interesting Jimmy Smith coming out party in Sept? :thumbsup:
  • UGA's offense struggled mightily vs. aTm's horrible offense(defense?). :confused:

I'd say we are a throw first offense that can't run the ball either.

I didn't see much of the game, but last I saw it was 44-14 so I fail to see how A&M could have been anywhere close to the better team.

Back