What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

God...Please let Montez start next year

Everyone's favorite player is the backup QB...

In this case, there is no good argument to be made for how the coaches handled Sefo against Nicholls and also trotting him back out there for last series on Saturday.

At what point does Bernardi's seat get hot? The guys are the size and strength to be playing at this level...at what point are the results blamed on poor coaching and not the players?

In this case, there is no good argument to be made for how the coaches handled Sefo against Nicholls and also trotting him back out there for last series on Saturday.

This I agree with. Only explanation is the other 2 are flat out not ready.

At what point does Bernardi's seat get hot? The guys are the size and strength to be playing at this level...at what point are the results blamed on poor coaching and not the players?
I fully blame Bernardi. I'm not one that looks to blame the players so much. If the kids aren't getting it done, it's the coaching. Put them in the right situation to succeed. Play the hand you're dealt.

I fully blame Bernardi. I'm not one that looks to blame the players so much. If the kids aren't getting it done, it's the coaching. Put them in the right situation to succeed. Play the hand you're dealt.

Its been going on long enough that it isn't the players. Its coaching scheme. Now cant decide if its Lindgren or Bernardi. Whatever it is, isn't working though. The OL needs to be able to give Sefo or whatever QB is back there at least 3 sec in the pocket. That is the standard used everywhere. They aren't getting it done.

That's where I'm at too. He doesn't have the most impressive resume.

Mac was given a ton of money for assistants - I think we're overpaying this staff quite a bit. He needs to upgrade soon IMO.

Its been going on long enough that it isn't the players. Its coaching scheme. Now cant decide if its Lindgren or Bernardi. Whatever it is, isn't working though. The OL needs to be able to give Sefo or whatever QB is back there at least 3 sec in the pocket. That is the standard used everywhere. They aren't getting it done.
I agree that Lindgren could be the problem instead (or both). Not trying to pin it on Bernardi entirely, but I am disappointed by the o line play.

Back