What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Going to work Friday?

I had already blocked Friday afternoon off as a part of the holiday weekend. I may add Friday morning and just get early, watch the game, workout, do some stuff around the house before heading out of town.

Moving back from San Diego to Colorado this weekend. Took the entire week off to 'unpack' even though others will be doing that for me. Kegerator will be up and operational by Tuesday so that everything is dialed in by the time the game comes around Thursday night. Definitely not moving far or fast on Friday.

Oh and since I will be moving back, I will need a new avatar. Now taking suggestions....

Took the entire week off to 'unpack' even though others will be doing that for me.

beer%20wench.jpg

Man3.gif

If I were on the East coast I'd be bitching too. But I am moving to Barcelona next week to start a new job on Sep 1. Gametime for Buffs will be Friday about 7 am! Not a bad time to wake up to watch but not sure I can take that much time off one one of my first days in the new role and on top of things it is an open office environment! I may just have to listen to the audio through my headphones. Then walk outside to celebrate every big play :)

I have every other Friday off. The 4th is that Friday. So, a good old 4 day weekend. Oh, and you pricks who will be in Hawaii. SCREW YOU!!

I'll be in St. Simons Island for work and have an early Friday appointment. I'll be Dvr'ing the game and watching on Friday night. It's going to be hard to stay away from here to find out how we did but a 1am start is way too late for me.

Watching at home and then going in the office around 7:30. Bummed I can't make the Chicago watch party.

I'll be in St. Simons Island for work and have an early Friday appointment. I'll be Dvr'ing the game and watching on Friday night. It's going to be hard to stay away from here to find out how we did but a 1am start is way too late for me.

I might be in the same boat. I hate not watching games live but I'm not sure I can be up until 4am. I will probably DVR it and watch it over breakfast.

P.T.O The way I look at it, either I will be full of adrenaline and wont be able to sleep if we win, or so sick to my stomach I wont be able to sleep if we lose.

We already had closed the office so the day is off.
I'm guessing I will still DVR and watch first thing Friday morning while giving DD baby duty. I just can't purposely stay up that late anymore.

Back