What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Golfers Finish 12th In Spring Opener In Hawai'i

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
WAIKOLOA, Hawai’i — The University of Colorado men’s golf team turned in a decent final round effort here Saturday, but it wasn’t’ enough to propel it upward in the standings as the Buffaloes finished 12th in the 24th Annual Hawai’i-Hilo Amer Ari Invitational, the first tournament of the spring season.

The Buffaloes, ranked 39th in the nation, recorded an 8-under par 280 team score to finish with an 846 total, which was 18 shots under par. However, it tied for just the ninth best round in the field and CU wound up slipping one spot from its 11th place standing heading into the day.

No. 29 Arizona State used a 17-under final round jump from fourth into the top spot, as the Sun Devils finished with an 826 score (38-under par), defeating second round leader, No. 22 Washington, by two shots (828). No. 3 Oregon and No. 15 Southern California tied for third with 829 scores, giving the Pac-12 the top four spots in an 18-team field featuring 13 top 50 schools, including three in the top 10 and eight in the top 20.

Read more...

Sorry I'm a few days late on this, but not a bad finish considering how strong the field was and what our first round score was.

Back