What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Luck Chip!!!

Tatonka

Club Member
Club Member
In case anyone is interested, Chip is going for the elusive THREEPEAT at the Mascot National Championship this weekend! GO BUFFS!!!!

I have been seeing Chip for years and really like the current Chip head design.

I wonder if he will wear orange hunting vests and carry a shotgun during next season's game against Oregon?

Chip had some ground to make up with the live skit tonight. In what can only be called a gross miscarriage of justice that might require investigation into a possible payola scandal, Chip was in 4th place after judging of the videos that were submitted.

Division IA Mascot Rank School Comments
Tie 1 Auburn University - "Aubie"
Tie 1 University of Minnesota - "Goldy Gopher"
Tie 1 University of Oklahoma - "Boomer"
2 University of Colorado - "Chip" #1

http://uca.varsity.com/docs/2011_Mascot_Entry_Results.pdf

Looks like the fix is in.

From Chip's twitter:

Chipthebuffalo Chip the Buffalo
I GOT 3RD PLACE!! Really pumped, skit went great! So proud of my friend goldy the gopher for winning! They deserved it!

Not bad against a stacked deck. But we don't recognize bronze, only gold and silver.

So that gay pony from OU was in the running? WOW. That thing is a joke and all the OU fans hate it.

Back