What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Pac12 network news for the Pacific Northwest

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/42001/pac-12-network-adds-more-cable-carriers
The new agreement allows FiOS TV from Frontier subscribers and BendBroadband subscribers to receive the Pac-12 Network when it launches on Aug. 15.

The Pac-12 Oregon and Pac-12 National Networks will be on BendBroadband’s Essentials tier in Standard and High Definition. BendBroadband also plans to launch Pac-12’s TV Everywhere service as part of its “bendbroadband2go” platform.

And basically, you want to have Bendbroadband:
BendBroadband chose to carry the National and all six Regional nets because the Pac-12 Conference is very important to our Central Oregon Community

BendBroadband chose to carry the National and all six Regional nets because the Pac-12 Conference is very important to our Central Oregon Community

Can BendBroadband buy Directv sometime in the next month?

add Western Broadband and Orbitel in Arizona

SAN FRANCISCO – Pac-12 Enterprises has reached an agreement with Western Broadband and Orbitel Communications to carry the Pac-12 Arizona regional network, providing their customers with 24/7 access to their favorite teams in the Pac-12 Conference, it was announced Thursday.
The new agreement allows subscribers to the two cable providers to enjoy the hundreds of live sporting events, including 35 football games, more than 130 men’s basketball games and other specialty content that will be featured on Pac-12 Arizona. The new networks launch August 15.

http://www.pac-12.org/ABOUT/PacNews.../Two-Arizona-networks-add-Pac-12-Arizona.aspx

Why are the satelite people so dense. C'mon DirecTV, get off your lazy fanny and get it done...

My son spoke with a friend of his who is some sort of executive with direct TV who told him that he thought negotiations would be finalized within a couple of weeks. He said what he thought was taking so long was that the same people with the P-12 network are also working deals with Dish, AT&T, Verizon, Cablevision, and others. I assume that if they also reach deals with Verizon & AT&T that one would be able to watch P-12 sports on their PC, I-phone, etc?

I live an hour and a half south of bend, If charter doesnt get off thier asses I just might move up north for the football season.

Back