What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good win today Buffs!

giphy.gif

Well deserved Buffs. A win is a win and our boys need some happy and in their new locker rooms to boot. Maybe something will catch on

Amazing how few people show up after a win, a big win, around here. Maybe it's because the site has been running so slow.

Well, to be fair, this was a game that CU was supposed to win at home. This place will erupt after stealing a victory against after ranked team on the road.

Also humans invited language skills primarily due to a primal urge to bitch. And on that note, you suck for pointing out this perceived hypocrisy of yours.

Hmm, big Jim believes his good game proclamation should only be shared with members. Too embarrassed to admit to that thought to the general user?

Both my iPad and laptop are very slow, often timing out or flipping me to the front page. It was worse yesterday.

Hmm, big Jim believes his good game proclamation should only be shared with members. Too embarrassed to admit to that thought to the general user?
There seems to be quite a bit of talk in the football forum. Maybe Big Jim should check the threads he didn't start.

Always more traffic after a loss. Wins do more to build long term participation & membership. Exception would be if CU took down Oregon or USC. We'd get more traffic off an upset than if we saw the expected loss.

Always more traffic after a loss. Wins do more to build long term participation & membership. Exception would be if CU took down Oregon or USC. We'd get more traffic off an upset than if we saw the expected loss.
Surely you can understand that big Jim doesn't have any experience with traffic to a website.

very true one of our biggest spikes ever was that wreck of a game against Fresno, culmination of: On the road, in prime time, early blow out. Hawaii would have been larger if it wasnt 3 in the morning. Those spikes die out w/in 48 hours though.

Wins do more to build long term participation & membership.

Well, that is theoretical at this point. I hope that your theory gets tested.

Maybe i am the only one having slowness issues. If others are having it then they should speak up.

very true one of our biggest spikes ever was that wreck of a game against Fresno, culmination of: On the road, in prime time, early blow out. Hawaii would have been larger if it wasnt 3 in the morning.

Those were definitely the two worst losses on a long list going back to the KU game.

Maybe i am the only one having slowness issues. If others are having it then they should speak up.

You say theoretical. I say CU Hoops and the traffic that brings during the Boyle era is exhibit A.

I'm sure someone else can speak to the site traffic volumes after OU in 2007 or WVU in 2008 (??).

Ok, hadn't thought of basketball.

This place was hopping after CU beat #3 OU in 2007. Nice traffic after the West Virginia Thurs night victory, too.

It's hard to get a big bump after beating a non-P5 team with the exception of CSU.

Moving to football forum. Jim, I like you when you are in the "build up goodwill" part of your troll game. Stay in that mode please.

Good idea on moving this to the free board. Moments like yesterday need to be shared with as many people as possible.

I think I agreed with you once before, maybe about 10 years ago or so. Winning is infectious.

I'm sure someone else can speak to the site traffic volumes after OU in 2007 or WVU in 2008 (??).

we cant, we have lost that data in migrations etc. Also AB's grew at 30% YoY from 2007 to 2010 so non of those old spikes are really relevant now.

Back