What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

goodbye chumpkins

A tad on the verbose side, but you are a ****ing lawyer. Otherwise: Top. ****ing. Notch.

It's over. Why curse the darkness when you can celebrate a new day?

20080801024427-los-toreros-muertos.jpg

I do not like green eggs and Dan
I do not like them on a plate
I do not like them in this state.
I do not like them near or far
I do not like them in my car.
I do not like them on my team
I do not like them with Jim Beam.
I do not like them with the buffs
I do not like them with sean tufts.
I do not like them with mike Bohn
I do not like them where buffaloes roam.
I do not like them can't you see
I will enjoy them in BOISE.

Liver, how long have you had that saved to a notepad file waiting to post? :nod:

Well, I do want to thank Hawk for all the memories...all 19 of them. Oh wait, the memories I have are of multiple, repeated, and mindboggling losses.

Nevermind!

Back