What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Goodbye...COLORADO.....

buffsyko

Club Member
Club Member
Well, time to leave and shut it down. 16 hour drive ahead,gonna miss this state,loved it here:cry:

I'll be back for the final 4 home games and sorry for you, I'll still be posting here due to the fact that internet does exist in washington state:smile2:

Take care of the place........

Later.......:thumbsup:

Welcome to the NW syko. If you are ever around Portland for a game, look up the alumni association here. They usually get a pretty good group of people together.

You're a good man for putting your son's needs ahead of yourself, Syko.

Have a safe trip.

Tri-cities is where i'm moving,richland.

small world... Richland is where he lives.... he's a doc up there... beers are on me next time I visit the brother... probably for a bird hunting trip if he ever gets his ass around to setting one up....

safe trip.... be careful... :thumbsup:

With your departure, the average mental health index of both Colorado and Washington increase. Your pharmasist back in Colorado will keep some extra lithium on hand for when you return.

Back