What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Goosebumps ......Bloom Goes Long

NYbuffDIEHARD

I dare anyone to watch this and not get goosebumps!

Just listen to that crowd. I love watching this clip, it always gets me fired up.

Even Musberger sounded great "How's that for a downhill ladies and gentleman, OH YEA, GIVE HIM A MEDAL"

[video=youtube;UoX_H1_5a7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoX_H1_5a7I[/video]

That was quite possibly the most entertaining game I've ever seen in person. Tons of huge plays on both sides, back and forth scoring, and an epic stop by Strickland on the goal line. :thumbsup:

I thought for sure that the Wilder clip would be "tackle eligible". Wasn't that during that game as well?

I thought for sure that the Wilder clip would be \"tackle eligible\". Wasn't that during that game as well?

you are correct and I missed that one too :cry:, knew it was coming a week before the game.

[video=youtube;xNQyhy0ZTgw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNQyhy0ZTgw[/video]

you are correct and I missed that one too :cry:, knew it was coming a week before the game.

You gotta quit beating yourself up over that one. We must learn to forgive ourselves, not just others.

I agree with everything except that Mouseboogers sounded great. That is not physically possible. :wow:

I was a groomsman for a friend back east that day - missed the entire game, save for a few highlights in between ACC "action."

That was quite possibly the most entertaining game I've ever seen in person. Tons of huge plays on both sides, back and forth scoring, and an epic stop by Strickland on the goal line. :thumbsup:

Don't forget about the Chris Brown run. I still love the replay they showed how perfect the center/guard block was to spring Brown loose.

I wasn't there in person, but was definitely one game I'll always remember.

My buddy and I had a few extra tickets for that game and could not get rid of them outside the stadium in the gold lot. Nobody wanted them or was willing to even pay half price for the tix. We found a very nice, older Kjuco couple who had driven in for the game and didn't have tickets so we sold them (at face value) assuming they would not be attrocious to sit by.

Ended up they were very, very nice. We were the ones who were obnoxious with all of the jumping around we did because of the way the Buffs played. Had no idea that we would come close to that kind of performance that day.

That was a fun game and the plays by brown, bllom,strick were awesome. Especially brown, it seemed like it took him only 3 seconds to hit the end zone.

It gave me goosebumps back then but 7 years later I'm hoping we have some plays like this in 2009.

Back