What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Got My Football Tix in the Mail Today!!!

I upgraded my Ewe game tix to club level for stupid money. I am in Sec 303 which is in the endzone on the Ewe side of the field from what I can tell. It is the SE area of the stadium. They continue to **** this seating up beyond what I believe would be possible. I know one phone call they are not going to like tomorrow. God I hate this ****ing game.

Called and lit up the ticket office. They agree to exchange my tickets for tickets in the lower bowl in Sec 107 under the overhang and refund the difference. The lady said that they had heard from a bunch of angry fans. I am not surprised as my priority number is 316 and I got stuck on the Ewe side in the club section. She said they had provided most of the club seats to corporate sponsors. She caught an ear full of my rage over the game and then I told her I was not mad at her specifically. She said she completely understood and we each told each other to have a nice afternoon.

Called and lit up the ticket office. They agree to exchange my tickets for tickets in the lower bowl in Sec 107 under the overhang and refund the difference. The lady said that they had heard from a bunch of angry fans. I am not surprised as my priority number is 316 and I got stuck on the Ewe side in the club section. She said they had provided most of the club seats to corporate sponsors. She caught an ear full of my rage over the game and then I told her I was not mad at her specifically. She said she completely understood and we each told each other to have a nice afternoon.
:bang:

Wow! That was my draft lottery number!

I checked the mailbox when I got home. :sad2:

So, I'm sure most of you have seen my post in the CSU whine thread about almost getting season tix but stopped when I saw the extra huge mandatory requirement to buy the Rocky Mountain Beatdown tickets.

Should I just get over it, give up buying a new TV as leverage to allow Ms. Rack to give me permission to buy season tix, and do it? What say you?

I do it because I can now afford it and want to support the AD financially with my meager earnings - but if you don't care about that, then you can probably get tix cheaper buying single games. Bohn usually has some fire sale deals setup throughout the season, and with the shortfall in renewals, I would expect the same to happen this year. And you don't have to buy CSU tix!

Yeah - but I'm looking to start building the priority points/"status" whatever that might be. All I know is the old man has had his season tix for at least 25 years while living out of state for the majority of that time, and he can pretty much dictate where his tickets are despite not being a mega donor.

Would like to get there someday. Plus would be nice not to have to worry about tickets for the one game I come down for each year to see you retards!:lol:

It's an integrity issue for me.

I am clearly obsessed with CU athletics. My season tickets purchase is one way to put my money where my mouth is.

There are a lot of people who buy season tickets and don't go to the Invesco game. It's annoying as all hell, but it's a part of supporting the Buffs, IMO.

I got 'em because when I'd go on chat during the game people would, inveriably, ask, "Why aren't you at the game?"

So, I'm sure most of you have seen my post in the CSU whine thread about almost getting season tix but stopped when I saw the extra huge mandatory requirement to buy the Rocky Mountain Beatdown tickets.

Should I just get over it, give up buying a new TV as leverage to allow Ms. Rack to give me permission to buy season tix, and do it? What say you?

Check your PM's.

So mine showed up today, but not in an envelope and not in my locked mailbox at my apt complex. They were all loose like this in between my screen door and door. Am I missing anything (besides coupons that I excluded from the picture)? Did anyone else's show up like this?

47e5f189-4e0b-5142.jpg

I got my Student Food Plan letter today. :thumbsup: It would be a great deal if I could afford tuition AND feed my kid.

So mine showed up today, but not in an envelope and not in my locked mailbox at my apt complex. They were all loose like this in between my screen door and door. Am I missing anything (besides coupons that I excluded from the picture)? Did anyone else's show up like this?

That's it other than coupons....which did include a $10 cash card to Sports Authority (being the 1 coupon you probably would want)

My main concern, now that I know I have everything, is why the **** was it delivered like that? They had to have been in an envelope at some point, so how did they get removed and why?

Checked where I was, and did the exact same thing. I thought we brought that guy in to make this stuff better?

My main concern, now that I know I have everything, is why the **** was it delivered like that? They had to have been in an envelope at some point, so how did they get removed and why?

I have had some badly damaged mail and it comes in a clear plastic bag usually. Maybe the mailman opened the envelope and was disappointed it was CU tickets and decided to deliver them instead of just keep them.

You should feel lucky....I have not received my tickets yet....everything seems messed up. They have the money and the donation - I have the nothing.

You should feel lucky....I have not received my tickets yet....everything seems messed up. They have the money and the donation - I have the nothing.

I don't have mine yet either and I'm a little freaked out because I changed my address this year. I called to tell them but who knows.

So about 2 months ago I put in a request for 4 club season tickets on the East side but was told that at the time they were still trying to accommodate upgrades and renewals before opening those tickets to the public. I just moved back to Denver so I am a "new customer". I understood taking care of existing ticket holders, so this didn't really bother me.

I wait two months, all the while I'm sure the best seats in the rest of the stadium are being scooped up, then today I get a robo-email telling me there are no more club tickets available but they would put me on a "list" for next year and that they hope I enjoy the season.

First of all, I'm an alum, a Buff Club member, potential new season ticket holder and now I've got squat. What a missed opportunity! I'm ready to throw down a few thousand dollars to become a season ticket holder, and they don't even attempt to suggest another section where tickets are still available?!?! Instead I am put on a "list" and am basically told to enjoy the games on TV this year. I'm just venting, but I would have assumed they would want giving money to the school to be as easy as possible.

This can't be so difficult, I know I'm only one customer, but they just lost several thousand dollars from me. Maybe they'll figure it out in time for BBall season.

I still haven't received mine but today I got a post card saying Doug Rippy wants me to renew. Arrgghhhh

So about 2 months ago I put in a request for 4 club season tickets on the East side but was told that at the time they were still trying to accommodate upgrades and renewals before opening those tickets to the public. I just moved back to Denver so I am a "new customer". I understood taking care of existing ticket holders, so this didn't really bother me.

I wait two months, all the while I'm sure the best seats in the rest of the stadium are being scooped up, then today I get a robo-email telling me there are no more club tickets available but they would put me on a "list" for next year and that they hope I enjoy the season.

First of all, I'm an alum, a Buff Club member, potential new season ticket holder and now I've got squat. What a missed opportunity! I'm ready to throw down a few thousand dollars to become a season ticket holder, and they don't even attempt to suggest another section where tickets are still available?!?! Instead I am put on a "list" and am basically told to enjoy the games on TV this year. I'm just venting, but I would have assumed they would want giving money to the school to be as easy as possible.

This can't be so difficult, I know I'm only one customer, but they just lost several thousand dollars from me. Maybe they'll figure it out in time for BBall season.

So either the stadium will be full this season. The ticket office is filled full of idiots. Or your checks bounce.

They won't get butts in the seats any time soon by the way they are handling things.

The stadium definitely isn't full.... it sounds to me like they ran out of CLUB seats. Come sit in 210 with me, whichever turd wins the Allbuffs tix, and whichever bum lurkers picked seats there

The Bohner would like to know if you would like to buy tickets to the Michigan game instead.

Back