What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

gotta prove they can win on the road now.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
the big 12 north is, and has always been, decided by division road games in weather. while CU has the favorable schedule with the contenders coming through boulder, the Buffs still need to figure out how to win on the road.

kjuco state will be a nice first test. win that one to go to 3-4 (2-1 conference) and i may even start halfway listening to hawk again when he talks about how the team is "close."

if you can't win in the **** weather in a hostile stadium, you won't win the b12 north. this is axiomatic.

Yep. KSU is definitely better than I thought they would be at the start of the season and we still struggle on the road. Gonna be interesting to see what adjustments KSU makes for Hansen next week, always harder after teams have some film to break down. These next four games are the referendum on Dan Hawkins. Need to win at least three to have a shot at a bowl game IMO.

If the Buffs go 6-6 and become bowl eligible, what are the chances they still wouldn't get invited to a bowl game?

If the Buffs go 6-6 and become bowl eligible, what are the chances they still wouldn't get invited to a bowl game?

they'll get a bowl at 6-6. there are so many bowl games out there and the Buffs do draw decent tv ratings (altho they don't travel well to minor bowls). the Buffs are a big 12 team and they may even be an auto-bid into one of the weedwacker bowls at 6-6. i'd be stunned if they didn't get a bowl at 6-6.

I'm worried about our oline. KU isn't particularly known for their front four, but TH was getting pressured throughout the game. At some point, those crazy run around and sling the ball plays by TH are going to result in either an injury or interceptions.

This will be a huge test, check out my sig for Hawks road record. Time to get it going, hopefully the effort in Austin is a sign. KSU is gonna be tough!

This will be a huge test, check out my sig for Hawks road record. Time to get it going, hopefully the effort in Austin is a sign. KSU is gonna be tough!

Now Hawk as the W against KU, just drop that part from the sig.

Back