What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grade the coaches. Who needs to go?

I'm really not sure anyone in the country would be able to do anything with this group. You can't have RBs and WRs playing CB and expect good things.

What about the OL? TE? DT? DE? LB? Safety? QB? Our coaches can't coach up the other positions that are healthy?

Hope they recruit well this year.

God dammit tapatalk but you talking about Sulfur Gulch Trail? Not sure why it's showing my location...

Pretty boy swag

The only place any of these coaches need to go is on the recruiting trail, cuz this season is ****ing over.

The only place any of these coaches need to go is on the recruiting trail, cuz this season is ****ing over.

Seriously. This team is downright pathetic. These coaches better make up for this disaster by hauling in some serious recruits.

not really caring about all the excuses and injuries I would give the whole lot a big fat F at this point

not really caring about all the excuses and injuries I would give the whole lot a big fat F at this point
Wait you don't care about injuries or the lack of talent they inherited but yet you still give them an F? Yeah we should have won the games against Cal and WSU but the past four weeks we haven't been playing bad teams. I'd love to be competitive and winning those games but right now injuries and lack of talent have thrown that out the window.

Wait you don't care about injuries or the lack of talent they inherited but yet you still give them an F? Yeah we should have won the games against Cal and WSU but the past four weeks we haven't been playing bad teams. I'd love to be competitive and winning those games but right now injuries and lack of talent have thrown that out the window.

Well, next year we'll see if brown can improve the defense. Should have plenty of db's returning. Front 7 needs to start stopping the run.

Well, next year we'll see if brown can improve the defense. Should have plenty of db's returning. Front 7 needs to start stopping the run.
If the defense is **** next year then Brown needs to go, but if we are a top 50 defense at the end I'll be happy because that's a lot of progress. Injuries will be key obviously and I'm curious if Henington, Norgard, and Solis will play next year.

If the defense is **** next year then Brown needs to go, but if we are a top 50 defense at the end I'll be happy because that's a lot of progress. Injuries will be key obviously and I'm curious if Henington, Norgard, and Solis will play next year.

Defense isn't king in the pac12 but you have to be able to limit teams running and get 3rd down stops. Everyone will get their yards.

CU needs to get this offense going. I know embree wants to be a power running team but until they find some decent OL, chuck it.

Defense isn't king in the pac12 but you have to be able to limit teams running and get 3rd down stops. Everyone will get their yards.

CU needs to get this offense going. I know embree wants to be a power running team but until they find some decent OL, chuck it.
Having a great defense would give us a huge leg up and get us some wins. If we have a D who can minimize the other teams scoring it'll help us get a lot of wins. The biggest problem with the ground and pound right now is we don't have a big back but Payne and Crowder will fix that, and hopefully Wes Brown comes here to. OL needs to improve but I'm expecting it will with another year under Marshall and a healthy o line with more experience.

Having a great defense would give us a huge leg up and get us some wins. If we have a D who can minimize the other teams scoring it'll help us get a lot of wins. The biggest problem with the ground and pound right now is we don't have a big back but Payne and Crowder will fix that, and hopefully Wes Brown comes here to. OL needs to improve but I'm expecting it will with another year under Marshall and a healthy o line with more experience.

Any improvement will be good. They need to string some victories together and get confidence.

Has cu ever had the ball first this season? Seems like they always kick off, get behind and game over.

Any improvement will be good. They need to string some victories together and get confidence.

Has cu ever had the ball first this season? Seems like they always kick off, get behind and game over.
Pretty sure but can't remember for sure since the student line is such a cluster ****.

Top 50? wow don't set your goals too high tini

So is this thread just for talking about which actual coaches we want to see gone, or can we include internet coaches as well? :lol:

Back