What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Grades For Coaches VS Players

I liked it better when he couldn't breathe through his nose, he made that cute choking sound.

That was choking back laughter when I thought you had hidden a toothpick in your pants... then really choking up when I realized you hadn't.

I liked it better when he couldn't breathe through his nose, he made that cute choking sound.

It reminded me of a pig sound. If I wanted to **** a pig, I wouldn't have kicked that magic stranger out of my bed a couple years ago.

I thought Hanson looked terrific in the short game. His short throws were very accurate and with more power than I expected. I really felt that he had a weaker arm but was proven wrong. I'm hearing more about his long throws being poor but I probably zoned out a bit, being down the whole time.

As to the question about how the coaches graded out well and the players did not. The coaches put our players in great position to make plays and the players did not execute imo. The more I think about it the more I feel the O-Line almost single handedly lost the game. Maybe thats harsh, but think about it, our defense held for a long time but our O line gave up either a sack or had a holding call almost every first down it seemed. (Or Didn't run block dynamically.) Heck , I think the rest of the team actually played pretty well. (Minus missed tackles)

But about major B+. I saw him in frame a lot, and yes, he was largely in coverage and a few receivers got behind him, which is fair. In my mind an A is exceptional and if he had made dynamic plays in coverage or something extraordinary in the run I would have given him more. Blah blah blah. Take it all as you please

You failed to answer the question regarding whether or not you're from the Athletic Department.

For future attempts at authenticity, may I suggest you don't use "heck" in your analysis?

It reminded me of a pig sound. If I wanted to **** a pig, I wouldn't have kicked that magic stranger out of my bed a couple years ago.

I saw the MS Paint, and remember that you did want to hook up with magic stranger; you kicked her out because she wouldn't comply with your prurient intentions.

Where the Buffs tripped and fell.

Ray Polk 1st Qtr personal foul for hitting Moniz out of bounds. Lead to UH scoring drive.

1st half offensive penalties negated several big gains. Two yards forward, one yard back.

Tyler Ahles - TE blocking needs help. Dropped an easy catch. Drive killer.

Josh Hartigan - Out of place, burned by Moniz TD run.

Dannewitz & Adkins - Horrible pass protection leading to drive killing sacks. O-Line issues starts here. Defensive ends not contained by Dannewitz on multiple QB sacks.

Bahr & TE pass pro blocking adjustments would help Hansen.

Coaching- why didn't Brown put a spy on Moniz? The QB should not be running untouched into the endzone multiple times.

No I'm not from the AD, although I expect that was sarcasm? I wasn't trying to give a professional analysis, just a template in which it would be easy to view and respond in kind.

Appreciate you signing up, Luke. Was actually a very solid first post. You should see some of the **** we see people bust their cherries on. :lol:

No I'm not from the AD, although I expect that was sarcasm? I wasn't trying to give a professional analysis, just a template in which it would be easy to view and respond in kind.

It wasn't sarcasm. Normally new members tentatively make their first posts in an existing thread, and there's a sort of newbie tentativeness to it (it's how I started, it's how most of us started). Historically, folks who submit their very first post at the exact instant they make their very first thread have an agenda. Spammers, Trolls, Matt Thompson and such ilk. So I was a little suspicious when you started in that manner--and with such a bold new rating format too.

Finally, your conclusions ran counter to that of much of the board, which is great--the more opinions the better--but when coupled other indicators, again, provided the appearance of an agenda.

So I apologize if if my suspicions are unfounded, and I apologize if I've been less than welcoming. But I still suspect your sudden decision to join Allbuffs/start a new thread/present a new rating format/pump a little sunshine for the most recent AD hire is somehow mired in some broader agenda. Again, apologies if I'm wrong.

Every year a few new names pop up that I suspect are AD plants. Last year I offered advice to a suspected AD plant on how I would handle the spin control if that was my job on Allbuffs. Maybe it's an intern continuity thing, but I suspect that advice doesn't get passed down. Maybe I'll email Mr. Plati and offer my unsolicited advice.

Finally, I would love for AD reps to post regularly and openly on Allbuffs. It's just the cloak of secrecy that kinda annoys me. But of course this doesn't apply to you because you don't represent the Athletic Department. I was just mostly talking to myself back there.

It wasn't sarcasm. Normally new members tentatively make their first posts in an existing thread, and there's a sort of newbie tentativeness to it (it's how I started, it's how most of us started). Historically, folks who submit their very first post at the exact instant they make their very first thread have an agenda. Spammers, Trolls, Matt Thompson and such ilk. So I was a little suspicious when you started in that manner--and with such a bold new rating format too.

Finally, your conclusions ran counter to that of much of the board, which is great--the more opinions the better--but when coupled other indicators, again, provided the appearance of an agenda.

So I apologize if if my suspicions are unfounded, and I apologize if I've been less than welcoming. But I still suspect your sudden decision to join Allbuffs/start a new thread/present a new rating format/pump a little sunshine for the most recent AD hire is somehow mired in some broader agenda. Again, apologies if I'm wrong.

Every year a few new names pop up that I suspect are AD plants. Last year I offered advice to a suspected AD plant on how I would handle the spin control if that was my job on Allbuffs. Maybe it's an intern continuity thing, but I suspect that advice doesn't get passed down. Maybe I'll email Mr. Plati and offer my unsolicited advice.

Finally, I would love for AD reps to post regularly and openly on Allbuffs. It's just the cloak of secrecy that kinda annoys me. But of course this doesn't apply to you because you don't represent the Athletic Department. I was just mostly talking to myself back there.

That's the least of what Wally does mostly with himself.

I've said this once, that the Dazed and Confused quotes have to be well-used and/or relevant. You'll have to convince me in this case if you want rep.
fify. You were hazing the new guy, I thought that was relevant. The fact that you were also talking to yourself may detract from the use of the quote, but really, if you wanted a perfect fit, you would have married a chihuahua.

fify. You were hazing the new guy, I thought that was relevant. The fact that you were also talking to yourself may detract from the use of the quote, but really, if you wanted a perfect fit, you would have married a chihuahua.

Oh you can have your rep, for God's sake.

And for the record, I wasn't hazing the new guy. I genuinely question his motives to start a new thread, seemingly at the spur-of-the-moment.

Oh you can have your rep, for God's sake.

And for the record, I wasn't hazing the new guy. I genuinely question his motives to start a new thread, seemingly at the spur-of-the-moment.
:lol: I had no idea you were so paranoid. And no response on the dick joke? You are not one to go quietly into the night...

I actually thought a lot of the team played good enough to be competitive with one major exception, the offensive line. The O-line was just awful. I'm not sure if the run blocking or the pass blocking was worse, but neither was even decent. Ordinarily I would call it a sad day when a CU o-line gets pushed around by a Hawaii d-line, but this is the same old crap we've seen since Hawk took over.

:lol: I had no idea you were so paranoid. And no response on the dick joke? You are not one to go quietly into the night...

I believe I responded to the small-dick joke in my rep remarks when I said, "If the chihuahua fits..."

So, the O-line is having problems blocking. Why the **** are we ever running out of a 1 back set? And when we do have a mother ****ing fullback in the game why the **** does Speedy automatically run 4 holes down the ****ing line instead of ****ing following the mother ****ing fullback through the mother ****ing hole?

Oh, interesting. That hadn't occurred to me , but I suppose that makes sense. I've been a lurker a Long time with another name I didn't like. (I like this name believe it or not =) ) and felt like getting more involved. I always feel like putting input but hadn't yet. Perhaps I should have added a disclaimer initially. Really, however, I do believe the team played very well; well enough to compete with anyone, minus Disastrous play from the O-line and a Open field tackling against big Mo. Thanks for elaborating on what you were thinking.
I suppose it's time to move on though. Next week Cal!!!.... At home thank goodness.

Oh, interesting. That hadn't occurred to me , but I suppose that makes sense. I've been a lurker a Long time with another name I didn't like. (I like this name believe it or not =) ) and felt like getting more involved. I always feel like putting input but hadn't yet. Perhaps I should have added a disclaimer initially. Really, however, I do believe the team played very well; well enough to compete with anyone, minus Disastrous play from the O-line and a Open field tackling against big Mo. Thanks for elaborating on what you were thinking.
I suppose it's time to move on though. Next week Cal!!!.... At home thank goodness.

My apologies.

Back