What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Great game!

I just wanted to thank all of the Colorado fans that was able to join us on Saturday. We had such an awesome time talking football, having a few brewski's and eating great food. Good Luck on the rest of your season!

DSC_3417.JPG

DSC_3462.JPG

I just wanted to thank all of the Colorado fans that was able to join us on Saturday. We had such an awesome time talking football, having a few brewski's and eating great food. Good Luck on the rest of your season!

DSC_3417.JPG

DSC_3462.JPG

The guy in the black shirt with the cream colored beads..... looking at the picture... second one from the left.... former VailBuff?.... who knows him? I havent seen him in a long time.... I would like to get back in touch with him.... is he under a new name here?

Sorry I couldn't make it to the game, Sportshawaii! Looks like you guys were fantastic hosts.

Scott and the SportsHawaii crew RAWK!

They provided shade, grub, grog and gab for what turned out to be my favorite 4 hours of game day.

Hawaiians tail gate with squid poke, rice noodle, chop sticks, pot stickers, pork short ribs, beef short ribs, burgers, dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

That rust bucket Aloha reminded me of the old mile high when the foot stomping against metal creates some rolling thunder and shaking stands. I was impressed with how family friendly it was in the stands, including infants, toddlers, and various rug rats in attendance. The beer guy cruising the aisles selling $4 steinlagers goes to prove a family environment plus beer are compatible in college football.

I wouldn't complain if Hawaii were added to the Pac. Gameday in Hawaii was way better than Berkeley mostly because of the outreach and aloha shown at the tailgate and all over the islands.

Can't wait to do it again in 2014-15.

Back