What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Great Georgia game write up

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Pulled this from Deeprig9's home board:
Really in-depth and detailed on the game, a few assumptions are a little off but outside of that, very well done.

http://viewfrom336.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/2010-Week-05-Colorado.pdf
Week 5
Opponent: Colorado Buffaloes
Kickoff: 7:00 PM
TV: FSN

The nightmare continues…

About the Miss. St. game…
We just aren’t a very good football team
right now. Watching the Bama-Arkansas
game right before ours I had pretty well
convinced myself that we were actually a
pretty decent team and that Arkansas was
really good. They might still be, but we
aren’t. We got manhandled in the 2nd half
and it was embarrassing. There’s just not a
lot to say about it. Oh yeah, the 7 o’clock
game meant my whole Saturday wasn’t
ruined, which was a nice departure from the
last two noon kickoffs that pretty well ended
my day before it began.
The Good: Aaron Murray was pretty much the only positive I saw. That kid is a gamer. I just wish
the coaching staff gave him more of an opportunity by moving the pocket some, staying away from as

More...
http://viewfrom336.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/2010-Week-05-Colorado.pdf

I think he just copied my assessment, lol. Yeah, that guy is usually right on, and he uses a nice amount of humor in his posts.

It was a good right up. Even from a CU perspective. I am scared of this game. I am not sure we match up well with UGA.

Back