What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Great Leadership from Ryan Miller Today

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
He's been a vocal guy before. But today I saw him working the crowd before the game over on the sideline (and getting teammates involved). From what I could tell, he then played a great game. I'm eager to see how he graded out, because it's hard to tell on an o-lineman. After the game, he led a bunch of teammates over to the sideline to sing the fight song with the student section. Great Buff!

I agree with you. Like his fire and leadership. Don't mind the move to Tackle. Actually think that is where he is meant to play. We need to do some (a lot) of work at Guard. Adkins has looked unprepared and over matched thus far.

Back