What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Great News!! The lot is ours!!

When do you need a final yes or no from everyone coming? We're still waiting to see where we're going to be. If you can tell me when you have to know, I'll make sure to let you know by then.

When do you need a final yes or no from everyone coming? We're still waiting to see where we're going to be. If you can tell me when you have to know, I'll make sure to let you know by then.

Well, no later than next Monday is probably good. I think there are about 7-8 plus the Buff Bus that are pretty much committed. I'm including Sacky, Tatanka and FIB as people that said they'd like a spot. We could probably pack 20 cars in there, but I think that 15 is most likely the max we want.

is this free for those 15 cars?

My buddy has asked that we pool together some money. He usually charges $20 on Bronco game day, but I told him we could probably come up with $100 or so. He said that was cool. Once we wrap up tailgating, we may squeeze a couple more random cars in at $20 to help. I'm not too worried about it.

My buddy has asked that we pool together some money. He usually charges $20 on Bronco game day, but I told him we could probably come up with $100 or so. He said that was cool. Once we wrap up tailgating, we may squeeze a couple more random cars in at $20 to help. I'm not too worried about it.

that sounds VERY reasonable. and where is it located, again?

OK, so we just pull in and nobody there is going to say "hey, who the hell are you?" to which I'd have to say "I'm sackman, sucka!"

Mostly I want to make sure that the lot is exclusive. We can't just be letting any dork in there. A velvet rope would be a nice touch. :thumbsup:

OK, so we just pull in and nobody there is going to say "hey, who the hell are you?" to which I'd have to say "I'm sackman, sucka!"

Mostly I want to make sure that the lot is exclusive. We can't just be letting any dork in there. A velvet rope would be a nice touch. :thumbsup:

I might make a "parking pass" and email it to those that RSVP for a spot. That way we know who's supposed to be in there.

I've stickied the lot location in the tailgate thread.

You know I am in like Flynn, brother! I will bring cash and just need to know from Sacky what to bring to compliment what he does (he makes some killer breakfast burritos for the early games) and what time to be there!

I was going to light rail it down, does this mean I am out? :cry:

You should make a tag, or just get the names of people that are driving down, so you can check the list when people drive in.

Feet work too.

Yeah, we'll figure something out for making sure we are not over parked.

:lol:

Thanks for pulling this together MP. I'm still down for two spots if available. We'll be bringing our own food and booze to share, but the keg idea might have some merit given the length of time we will be partying (before and after the ASS KICKING). I'll throw in $40-$50 for a parking and booze pool.

:lol:

Thanks for pulling this together MP. I'm still down for two spots if available. We'll be bringing our own food and booze to share, but the keg idea might have some merit given the length of time we will be partying (before and after the ASS KICKING). I'll throw in $40-$50 for a parking and booze pool.

Nice!

I'm pretty sure that I'm in - if you can handle a couple of old guys:rolleyes:

I'll have a car, a nice CU 9' x 9' tent, with beverages to share :smile:
We'll also be more than happy to contribute monetarily. Your buddy will be well compensated.

Thanks again - really looking forward to it! Go Buffs!

(Duplicate post from Tailgate string)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey MP!

I'll take a pass if you have one left. :thumbsup: We will be bringing a canopy, some beer, food (let me know what to bring if we wish to coordinate) and other beverages. And of course some bread for your buddy with the lot.

I'll also have a HUGE fan of ALLBUFFS in tow... Paul thinks you guys are a hoot and you keep him rolling on the floor all the time with your takes.

What time will you be rolling in that Sunday?

Thanks!

Buffman

(DBM)

Back