What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Greg Brown and CU defense, great job........

Wait, dude, Hirschman is still a step-up from Hansen, right? You are by far the most insufferable and most ignorant POS on this site.

Hansen is a senior, offcourse he is going to look better than most QB on the roster. By the time Hirschman is a senior, he will be better than Hansen. AFter saying that am not saying Hirschman should be the starter. May the best QB win. But i must say it is you that is insufferable comparing a red shirt freshmen to a senior. Never once did i say Hirschman should start ahead of Hansen, just pointed out that Hirschman is more talented. Even Connor Wood and Shane Dillon are more skilled, well i hope they are, because we need an elite QB.

Last edited:
Hansen is a senior, offcourse he is going to look better than most QB on the roster. By the time Hirschman is a senior, he will be better than Hansen. AFter saying that am not saying Hirschman should be the starter. May the best QB win.

Do you have multiple spaz attacks when you hit the space bar?

Pledge Allegiance to the Swag

Judas Priest! We can't even compliment our defense without going full-retard.

The d was better and imagine that, they got some bodies back to help them out. Also thought Henderson played like the freshman he is. Splashes of his talent with some plays where he really shoes he was young. He is going to be very good and the learning he is getting this year is going to pay off big.

Henderson is the ****ing man. The kid had 10 solo tackles, one assist and a pic. No one played better than he did yesterday.

I commend the coaches because the effort was there. Tclem impressed. Speedy obviously. There is still a severe lack in defensive planning. GB doesn't seem to understand basic defense strategies. Henderson is awesome. I'm willing to just take this win and hope Embo tunes his coaching staff after the season. A new DC and an experienced DB coach should be a priority.
Thanks for the input coach. Where is it you coach, BTW?

I know that I know nothing about football and what is good coaching versus bad coaching. So would one of you defensive geniuses explain it to me in laymen's terms? How would you game plan with a patchwork defense that would be better than what Greg Brown does? Break it down for us Neanderthals. What would you do better?

I know that I know nothing about football and what is good coaching versus bad coaching. So would one of you defensive geniuses explain it to me in laymen's terms? How would you game plan with a patchwork defense that would be better than what Greg Brown does? Break it down for us Neanderthals. What would you do better?

I knew hawk couldn't coach, does that count?

Sandersfeld is the ****ing man. The kid had 10 solo tackles, one assist and a pic. No one played better than he did yesterday.

fify.

Not sure what you guys saw from Henderson, he blew one coverage that I recall, but was solid other than that. Still by far our best corner imo.

Then again that 240p youtube quality picture may have misled me...

fify.

Not sure what you guys saw from Henderson, he blew one coverage that I recall, but was solid other than that. Still by far our best corner imo.

I realized I did that after I left the thread. Thanks.

:lol: I had to double check because I had no idea Henderson played that well.

Sometimes we get critical of DBs because the mistakes they make, or look to make, are right out there in the open for everyone to see. Defensive lineman takes the wrong gap and we see the RB going past the LB or safety, CB takes a bad step and we watch him man going into the end zone.

Henderson has done very well this year. The fact that he is a freshman playing in a defensive backfield that started out thin and suffered from a huge rash of injuries makes it even more outstanding.

Right after you explain why Eric Bieniemy is not an offensive coordinator.

fify.

I just thought Henderson had an off day for the most part. I went overboard in saying we won in spite of him, but he made some mistakes yesterday that I have not seen from him most of the season. It is fine, he is young and will get better. More than anything, I am glad he was able to step up a make a couple big plays later in the game.

Right after you explain why Eric Bieniemy is not an offensive coordinator.
I throw mega kudos out to EB this week. The play calling was greatly improved. I'd guess that, due to the talent level of the last five teams, he was kind of ****ed. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't. I was very happy with his play calling on Saturday. How about you? What did you think? My hope level grew ten fold after yesterday.

Although it is easy to forget it, I think the biggest defensive series in the game came after Colorado opened with a touchdown. Arizona got the ball and just marched down the field, and I think everybody couldn't help but think 'here we go again'. Then the D got the stop for a field goal. I think that was absolutely huge and set the tone for the day.

Although it is easy to forget it, I think the biggest defensive series in the game came after Colorado opened with a touchdown. Arizona got the ball and just marched down the field, and I think everybody couldn't help but think 'here we go again'. Then the D got the stop for a field goal. I think that was absolutely huge and set the tone for the day.

And don't forget that Arizona got the opening kickoff and our defense stopped them, that combined with our responding with a TD, then the series you mention set the tone for the whole day.

Back