What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GT: HS Games

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
8/26
Pomona vs Mullen [7pm MT; Altitude Sports Network]
Mullen targets: S/WR Isiahia Banks (#1), WR/CB A Jon Vivens (#9), DB Christian Cumber (#17), RB Marcus McElroy (#28), S/WR Adrian Jackson (#29)
Pomona targets: Jake Moretti (#73; injured, Ohio St commit)

8/27
Valor Christian vs Saguaro(AZ) [1:30pm MT; ESPN]
Valor Christian targets: QB/DB Luke McCaffrey (#2), WR Curtis Chiaverini (#6), RB/DB Joshia Davis (#7), QB Blake Stenstrom (#10), QB Dylan McCaffrey (#12; Michigan commit), OL/DL Noah Elliss (#74)
Saguaro targets: S/WR Kaelib Jarrell (#10), TE/DE Jared Poplawki (#87; ASU commit)

St. Xavier(OH) vs St. John Bosco(CA) [3pm MT; ESPNU]
St. John Bosco targets: WR/DB Terrell Bynum (#1; Washington commit), DE Jacob Callier (#44), OT Wyatt Davis (#76; Ohio St commit)

Grayson(GA) vs IMG Academy(FL) [4pm MT; ESPN2]
IMG Academy targets: TE Tre' McKitty (#3; Oregon Commit), LB/RB Dylan Moses (#6), S Isaiah Pryor (#13; Ohio St commit), LB/S Santino Marchiol (#32; Texas A&M commit), TE/DE Dante Sparaco (#42; Colorado commit), G/T Curtis Dunlap Jr. (#77)

Colquitt County(GA) vs American Heritage(FL) [6pm MT; ESPNU]
American Heritage targets: DB Marco Wilson (#1; Florida commit), OT Kai-Leon Herbert (#57; Michigan commit), OL Tedarrell Slaton Jr (#77)

Cedar Hill(TX) vs Bishop Gorman(NV) [7pm MT; ESPN2]
Cedar Hill targets: QB Avery Davis (#3; Notre Dame commit), APB Kaegun Williams (#4), OLB/S Dimitri Moore (#7), WR Charleston Rambo (#11; Oklahoma commit), WR Jaylon Jackson (#12; injured, Colorado commit), WR Camron Buckley (#13; Texas A&M commit)
Bishop Gorman targets: CB Alex Perry (#4), RB Biaggio Ali-Walsh (#7; Cal commit), TE/DE Brevin Jordan (#9), LB Palaie Gaotaote (#10), S Bubba Bolden (#11), QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson (#14), QB Tate Martell (#18; Ohio St commit)

Last edited:
Creps is no longer with Pomona, btw. Got in quite a bit of trouble shortly after his CU offer and was kicked out (which says a lot considering its Pomona). Playing at Skyview now.

My bad, I meant to list that these are just the nationally/locally televised games. If some of you are able to make it to non-televised/games in your area, I would love to read how our commits do!

Cumber just had a nice pick, underthrown but made a nice play to locate it near the endzone.

Man, Borghi is a football player. Not sure where he really projects in college, but I'll be rooting for him. Dude took a nasty shot to the head but just kept coming at Mullen.

I try not to have bias for games like this, but it was fun watching Pomona fight for a comeback W.

Man, Borghi is a football player. Not sure where he really projects in college, but I'll be rooting for him. Dude took a nasty shot to the head but just kept coming at Mullen.

I try not to have bias for games like this, but it was fun watching Pomona fight for a comeback W.
He was a big reason, if not the reason they won.

Very good game and Borghi is a hell of a football player. Pomona has a good little QB also.

Couldn't quite gather who #99 was, they mentioned that he had switched his jersey from a # in the 50s, but that dude was chaos for Mullen's OL. Pomona's LBs looked good too.

Agreed on all counts, they're very well coached.

Was impressed with Vivens, McElroy, and Adrian Jackson from Mullen. Cumber and Banks were alright too, but they didn't stand out to me like the others did.

Couldn't quite gather who #99 was, they mentioned that he had switched his jersey from a # in the 50s, but that dude was chaos for Mullen's OL. Pomona's LBs looked good too.

Agreed on all counts, they're very well coached.

Was impressed with Vivens, McElroy, and Adrian Jackson from Mullen. Cumber and Banks were alright too, but they didn't stand out to me like the others did.

Wish the broadcast was smoother so we could get some height and weight on some of the players.

Back