What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GT: HS Games

The kids confidence in the pocket despite pressure and as you said many drops gets me pretty excited about this kid. His frame will change getting to CU in spring.

Pomona @ Valor Christian, 7:00pm MT on Altitude Sports Network. Chance to watch Max Borghi :)

Antioch @ De La Salle, 9:00pm MT on ESPNU should also be fun. #1 recruit in the nation, and Bama commit RB Najee Harris plays for Antioch.

Pomona @ Valor Christian, 7:00pm MT on Altitude Sports Network. Chance to watch Max Borghi :)

Antioch @ De La Salle, 9:00pm MT on ESPNU should also be fun. #1 recruit in the nation, and Bama commit RB Najee Harris plays for Antioch.
I honestly can't believe Borghi hasn't been offered by anyone yet. Dude is electric.

Valor Christian @ Cherry Creek tonight at 7MT on Altitude.

St. Thomas Aquinas (FL) @ Bishop Gorman (NV) tomorrow night at 8MT on ESPNU.

My goodness.

This game is nuts right now. Perry is struggling with tOSU commit Trevon Grimes who is 6'4" and a pretty clean route runner. Been a lot of trash talk on both sides.

Bolden made a nice stick on a screen and just intercepted a tipped pass. Second time watching Gorman this year and '18 LB Gaotaote is the most impressive defender imo.

They've mentioned us a couple times, specifically Nailor being excited about getting offered from us.

Wow insane game between Gorman and St Aquinas. Gorman got stopped on 4th down and inches at the goal line in double OTbut Bolden got a piece of the FG attempt from Aquinas to send it to triple OT.

Wow insane game between Gorman and St Aquinas. Gorman got stopped on 4th down and inches at the goal line in double OTbut Bolden got a piece of the FG attempt from Aquinas to send it to triple OT.
Bolden got up on that, his knees were by people's heads. Fun game to watch.

Dante Sparaco and IMG play Trinity Christian (FL) tomorrow on ESPN2 at 7pm ET.

St. John Bosco plays Mater Dei, which should be epic.

Good Lord Grandview is having a real tough night. They have 65 points and there's freaking 11 minutes left in the 4th.

I find it kind of hard to believe IMG is the 2nd best HS team in the nation.

DeSoto (9-0) plays South Grand Prairie (6-3) on Thursday, 6pm MT, on ESPNU. Talk about a game where we will likely get a lot of national love. Can't wait to watch Nixon, Shenault, and Newman on TV.

Jeffrey Okudah, the #1 S in the nation, plays for SGP.

Here is what I hate about Texas HS playoffs. Class 6A is divided into two divisions. The winner of each division is a State Champion and the two teams don't play each other. I think Cal is similar. So, my HS, San Angelo Central, ranked 5th in the State and in D1 will not have a chance to play DeSoto, the top ranked team who is in D2. Bummer.

They still do that ****? Big school and small school champions in classes. I thought they quit doing that?

Here is what I hate about Texas HS playoffs. Class 6A is divided into two divisions. The winner of each division is a State Champion and the two teams don't play each other. I think Cal is similar. So, my HS, San Angelo Central, ranked 5th in the State and in D1 will not have a chance to play DeSoto, the top ranked team who is in D2. Bummer.
Right? what's one more game.

My fault, the DeSoto game is on espn2 tonight!
The DeSoto boys going to be sneaking off checking the score of The Rise mid game like...
Roethlisberger%2Bcell%2Bphone%2Bpicture.jpg

Back