What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess CU's final recruiting rankings.

Somewhere in the 50s, possibly high 40s. I think they will end up flipping one or two guys at the end.

If one or two more kids leave to pursue playing time at a lower level at the end of the semester then I hope for a couple flips (like Carr last year) that will help get us solidly into the 50s and maybe into the 40s if there are 4 or 5 who leave. At this time I am thinking that as much as I like Addison, he might need to seriously consider a medical retirement. If he can't stay healthy enough to get a chance for the NFL then don't risk more concussions on top of previous concussions.

Threads like this are good because they aid in the identification of post hoc goalpost moving.

I can understand bringing in 2-3 two star players with a class of 25 or more.

I can't understand having half your class being 2 star/ sleepers with only 15/16 scholarships available.

Back