What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Cal

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Homecoming. Noon kick. I think a lot of families will be there for this one.
Ticket sales look pretty good so far. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more than the Washington game.

Noon game doesn’t help. Expect the customary (very) late arriving crowd. The weather looks decent. I’d say 43,211 through the gates.

Already had several people offer me their tickets for free...the announced crowd will be high, the actual attendance....maybe 32,547.

Noon game doesn’t help. Expect the customary (very) late arriving crowd. The weather looks decent. I’d say 43,211 through the gates.
Based on what I know from last year that would be a pretty great number to actually pass through the turnstiles. Wanna guess the announced number?

Davis Webb promised he was coming to this game but I am starting to think he is full of ****. Need to decrease my guess by 1.

Back