What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Colorado State

Rule question: is this game like "The Price is Right" where if you go over, you lose? And will Manuela Arbelaez show us what we won?
image.jpeg

Last edited:
moving up quickly, although students are moving much slower. Should top out around 35k.

I wonder if this game being on friday when they have class is hurting things. Maybe its because there is a show at red rocks, and riot fest as well. Either way, the ticket sales are kind of surprising. They are nearing sell out levels. (assuming CSU is keeping up their end)

I wonder if this game being on friday when they have class is hurting things. Maybe its because there is a show at red rocks, and riot fest as well. Either way, the ticket sales are kind of surprising. They are nearing sell out levels. (assuming CSU is keeping up their end)

Well, with 24 hours until gametime last year these were the numbers. I think they'll get to about that point.

And this is from three days out last year

So about 1,000 behind, 700 on the student end of things.

Sorority rush starts early Saturday morning and goes from 8 AM - 10 PM. That will keep some women back in Boulder for sure.

1250 today with half being students. I like seeing that student number being a big part of gains. Make it to 10,000!

Have a feeling campus would be seriously buzzing if they had announced the blackout last week giving more freshman time to get tickets. We will see. Want there to be a huge student crowd.

Have a feeling campus would be seriously buzzing if they had announced the blackout last week giving more freshman time to get tickets. We will see. Want there to be a huge student crowd.
Last year the student section was about 95% full by my eye. Could be close to that again. But you know I'm with you on the general principle of announcing earlier.

Last year the student section was about 95% full by my eye. Could be close to that again. But you know I'm with you on the general principle of announcing earlier.
I am sure it will still be a solid crowd. I kinda just want to see the C-Unit crammed into that section and I want them to be rowdy.

One thing to note about CU students tickets vs. CSU student tickets is that for CU they have to buy the entire season which is a steal at $100 and CSU students are free except for this one game. Lots of CU students will pick and choose games with the secondary market not very high, or they will just go to the CSU game (don't get me started). Point being is that student number is probably at least 1000 people higher of students that are actually going to the game.

One thing to note about CU students tickets vs. CSU student tickets is that for CU they have to buy the entire season which is a steal at $100 and CSU students are free except for this one game. Lots of CU students will pick and choose games with the secondary market not very high, or they will just go to the CSU game (don't get me started). Point being is that student number is probably at least 1000 people higher of students that are actually going to the game.
Yep. The "student ticket" number CU provides is the number of sports passes they've sold. I know plenty of people who go to this game without having a sports pass.

Yep. The "student ticket" number CU provides is the number of sports passes they've sold. I know plenty of people who go to this game without having a sports pass.
Was really hoping that number would climb this year considering how good the basketball team is supposed to be too.

Back