What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance - CU vs CSU

hah. I've gone too hard only 2 out of the 12 or so times I've gone to this game. First time was the freaking BVP spike game. Second time was last year. I think I will slow my roll this year.
Oh trust me. I have too. Those have been recently. Last year against ASU was a rough one and honestly was miserable. I'm gonna save it till after the game celebrating the win.

It would suck, but that's the best thing long term.

We want this ridiculous game in Denver to end. The best way for that to happen is for it to be a non-event, something that doesn't move the needle enough to get attention and make money. A dead, empty stadium will help to either end our games with CSU or get them back into Boulder.

This is also a game that traditionally CSU has ridden emotion in. Killing the crowd takes some of this away.
How would it help? The series is already scheduled to end. The excuse of wanting to let the school know one is against the game at SAF cannot be used anymore. Going to the game can only help.

Also when looking at the stands and comparing both fanbases keep in mind that a few sections in the middle of the csu side are actually cu sections (cub level). Same with suites. CSU cannot sell out those premium seats so Buffs get those additional sections and suites. The rest of the sections are empty but premium seating is solid for the buffs every year.

Until the thing is killed once and for all there will be CSU fans and supporters, including some political ones, who want their "showcase" game in Denver each year.

A Saturday afternoon at 5, plus a charged up Ram Fan base. I'm saying 65,000 with a very close 50/50 split based on the fact that this game was optional for season ticket holders.

Average of the 17 real guesses in this thread was 57,774. Only two people guessed higher than the actual crowd of 66,253. BuffSurveyor was closest.

BuffSurveyor was closest.
vIf0lADh.jpg

Back