What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the attendance CU vs umass

About tree fitty.
for some reason, reading phonetic spelling of that type of pronunciation bugs the hell out of me. especially on a message board related to activities of a university. an AAU school, no less.

on topic, I'll go 31,001.

another tangent, watching news coverage of incident, why is the prosecutor posing in front of a poster of three grade-school students, one of whom is black, where the black student has a post-it over her face?

for some reason, reading phonetic spelling of that type of pronunciation bugs the hell out of me. especially on a message board related to activities of a university. an AAU school, no less.

another tangent, watching news coverage of incident, why is the prosecutor posing in front of a poster of three grade-school students, one of whom is black, where the black student has a post-it over her face?

Get over yourself. It's a reddit thing.

About tree fitty.

If you're not willing to watch every episode of South Park so you can recognize and understand their references, maybe try using google for phrases you don't understand before complaining about them.

Agreed Hokie should get over himself, but it's a South Park thing. Reddit just runs the joke into the ground.

my understanding of the phrase "get over yourself" is that it implies the object of the statement holds too high an opinion of themself and should readjust. Curious, what about my post led you to that impression? Or am I misinterpreting your post?

If you're not willing to watch every episode of South Park so you can recognize and understand their references, maybe try using google for phrases you don't understand before complaining about them.

Agreed Hokie should get over himself, but it's a South Park thing. Reddit just runs the joke into the ground.
Rugged has the high ground here.

It's also odd to complain about phonetic spelling on a message board for an AAU University while using many examples of very poor grammar in the same post.

He tricked me.

Ther'e

gow phack yerself, bub!

I assume that was paid attendance. The stands looked awful on broadcast.

The south endzone has been bare for a few years ago and unfortunately that is a default tv view. Looks really bad looking that way. Between the 30's was fine.

Maybe it depends on what you consider fine. When they showed the wide view of the flatirons behind the stands, the upper parts of the west side looked pretty sparse. There's a good picture on cubuffs.com that shows the east stands. Good below the concourse but not above.

Maybe it depends on what you consider fine. When they showed the wide view of the flatirons behind the stands, the upper parts of the west side looked pretty sparse. There's a good picture on cubuffs.com that shows the east stands. Good below the concourse but not above.

It was pretty damn hot in the sun. I left my seat in the 2nd half to sit in the shade under Balch.

Here's a view from my seats less than 5 mins before kickof (during coin toss). The west side does not look "fine" and the student section was worse:

IMG_3541.JPG

Ok, before kickoff the students are still in line outside and I am sure a bunch of people were still tailgating. Not a good indicator.

It would be interesting to see a time lapse of the crowd. Students were very late arriving, many coming in still at the end of the first quarter. Lots of others came in during the first quarter as well.

Lower level between the 30s looked to be pretty full in the 2nd and 3rd quarter as did the lower half of the upper level in that same area. Upper level south end zone had a decent crowd but lower level was empty.

With the heat and the score lots of people started heading out early in the 4th quarter so by the time 5:00 were left again the stadium looked empty again. We moved down in the second half and one really drunk guy near me was giving people crap for leaving asking how often they get to see a win. I hope he wasn't driving.

Back