What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon State

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Big win! Parents' weekend! But...Oregon State. I don't think it sells out. If you're gonna predict a sellout, Folsom's capacity is 50,183 and I don't think more than 1500 or so over capacity is possible.

My guess: 44,780

Big win! Parents' weekend! But...Oregon State. I don't think it sells out. If you're gonna predict a sellout, Folsom's capacity is 50,183 and I don't think more than 1500 or so over capacity is possible.

My guess: 44,780

12:30 kickoff, mild weather, signature win...I'm thinkin 46800 (but only because most of these remaining tickets are REALLY expensive...). but regardless of the actual number, it will likely be the most engaged crowd since 2011 vs. Cal. I'm thinking that ASU for homecoming probably sells out.

12:30 kickoff, mild weather, signature win...I'm thinkin 46800 (but only because most of these remaining tickets are REALLY expensive...). but regardless of the actual number, it will likely be the most engaged crowd since 2011 vs. Cal. I'm thinking that ASU for homecoming probably sells out.
That ASU game is a potential Top 25 matchup.

Currently 343 tickets available on Stubhub and this is the current seat map on CUBuffs.com

upload_2016-9-25_17-42-7.png

Low availability everywhere.

Currently 343 tickets available on Stubhub and this is the current seat map on CUBuffs.com

View attachment 20732

Low availability everywhere.
I couldn't find what I was looking for on the CU site. I prefer to buy tickets from the team so the revenue goes to the team, but couldn't make it work. That hasn't happened in 8+ years.

Definitely going to be more like high 40's, IMO.

Hopefully over 45,000. Wanted to go but have prior engagements. UCLA can't come soon enough, I need to attend a game!

There was a great student turnout for CU at 1am when they got back from Oregon. The Rise is real

More then usual - just was looking and the ticket prices have already increased.

my guess 46,972

Back