What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon State

It is going to be straight up gorgeous on Saturday. This week, the attendance could have benefited from a slightly later start time for those walk ups to make up their mind and get out to the stadium.

When Rick George took over, one of the first things he said was that he didn't want to cheapen tickets by constantly offering promotional discounts. As Bohn use to always have the 4 for $40 or 4 for $50 (with drinks and pizza).

If Bohn was still at CU we would be offering $25 tickets, or some other promotion to get people to show up. That is not RG. If only 44K tickets are sold, then it will be 10K students and 34k full price tickets. It would be great to have the sell out, but in the end we will probably close to revenue neutral by only selling at the regular price.

Seat map definitely improving.
9/28
upload_2016-9-28_9-38-46-png.20774

9/29
upload_2016-9-29_12-26-50.png

118 and 119 are almost sold out.

Something that would help a lot with value perception would be if the sideline seating at the 100 level was chairbacks for the first 2/3 of the way up. What they struggle selling is those seats at the top of the section that are priced the same as seats in the front row.

Heck, they could probably divide it into thirds on pricing right now with just the bleachers and get more buy-in. Like, if there are 90 rows the first 30 are $200, rows 31-60 are $175, and rows 61-90 are $150. (Picking numbers out of a hat since I don't know the price or number of rows.) But it would be a good way to satisfy the different types of buyers while still maintaining the average price for a ticket in those sections.

Something that would help a lot with value perception would be if the sideline seating at the 100 level was chairbacks for the first 2/3 of the way up. What they struggle selling is those seats at the top of the section that are priced the same as seats in the front row.

Heck, they could probably divide it into thirds on pricing right now with just the bleachers and get more buy-in. Like, if there are 90 rows the first 30 are $200, rows 31-60 are $175, and rows 61-90 are $150. (Picking numbers out of a hat since I don't know the price or number of rows.) But it would be a good way to satisfy the different types of buyers while still maintaining the average price for a ticket in those sections.

Their pricing scheme for football makes even less sense than the one for basketball.

Way to go 109! Um, I guess those two seats next to mine last season that had nobody in them except for the Oregon game may have me crammed in.

When Rick George took over, one of the first things he said was that he didn't want to cheapen tickets by constantly offering promotional discounts. As Bohn use to always have the 4 for $40 or 4 for $50 (with drinks and pizza).

If Bohn was still at CU we would be offering $25 tickets, or some other promotion to get people to show up. That is not RG. If only 44K tickets are sold, then it will be 10K students and 34k full price tickets. It would be great to have the sell out, but in the end we will probably close to revenue neutral by only selling at the regular price.
At this point, for this game, I'm more concerned about getting butts in the seats for a good, loud atmosphere that the recruits enjoy, than I am about the revenue differences.

I don't know what I am going to do if 217 is mostly full. I have gotten used to elbow room and being able to rest my feet on the row in front of me.

In this case I'm going to say it was used correctly since it's already been reported that 42k+ tickets have been sold, we know the reported attendance will be at least that.
Thank you. But yes literally impossible can be quite annoying. *It is impossible for that guess to be correct.*

Back