What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon State

Considering that ticket sales to Oregon State fans is next to nothing, that's a hell of a good Folsom crowd when we consider:

1. Not a marquee opponent.
2. Not the home opener.
3. Buffs are unranked.

I'm very encouraged by this.
I mean, when you consider that the Iowa State game on Senior Day in 1994 was attended by 41,000 people and OSU is the Pac-12 equivalent of that, yeah.

Man just got home... Great Time!
I do wish everyone would show up on time / earlier... Half the crowd during Ralphies run... student section about 20 fans. C'mon Buff Fans...We need to be there fill the seats, make noise.

Man just got home... Great Time!
I do wish everyone would show up on time / earlier... Half the crowd during Ralphies run... student section about 20 fans. C'mon Buff Fans...We need to be there fill the seats, make noise.
I will say it took me about 20min get through security so I missed ralphie but made it just in time for kickoff. The problem is that while there are 4-6 main entrances, everyone uses the 2-3 on the south side.

We entered by the IPF, after watching the Buffs show up. The brick walk looks awesome, the IPF was really nice, chatted with Barnett, mellow crowd. Not a lot of white but I understand. Was glad I did it, the sun was warm.
Nice Win

Didn't hear the official attendance at the game, but knew it was good. They ran out of food, except nachos and popcorn, mid way thru the third period. Also, fun to see so many fans leave in the fourth. The fourth quarter exodus made the stadium look like other recent games with everyone still there.

What takes them so damn long? Is it people just getting there late?

I arrived on campus at 9:50. Traffic control was a goat rodeo. Cones everywhere. Cops gesticulating like crazy with nonsense spastic hand signals. Go, no stop, etc. After 125 years of practice, CU still doesn't have the system tweaked.

I parked in the $25 garage near the CEC. The attendant was greatful for exact change. As long as ATM machines only dispense $20 bills, CU parking staff is going to need to be able to make $15 change for a lot of drivers. If CU wants $25 to park and also wants better flow, they better figure out how to accept credit cards. The flow with $20 parking (or $40!) would be so much better. I was on level 3 because the lot was getting full. No idea when the garage hit capacity, but it would be no surprise if 11AM arrivals were SOL.

Also perfect tailgating conditions. You have to wrap up partying 30-40 minutes before kickoff to not miss ralphie. The queue at the NW corner of Franklin took 10min to clear. The security wanding, clear bag inspection and beverage dump was a time killer. Interestingly, no one scanned or even asked to look at my ticket. How can you get a good count if no one is checking tickets at the entry?

I arrived on campus at 9:50. Traffic control was a goat rodeo. Cones everywhere. Cops gesticulating like crazy with nonsense spastic hand signals. Go, no stop, etc. After 125 years of practice, CU still doesn't have the system tweaked.

I parked in the $25 garage near the CEC. The attendant was greatful for exact change. As long as ATM machines only dispense $20 bills, CU parking staff is going to need to be able to make $15 change for a lot of drivers. If CU wants $25 to park and also wants better flow, they better figure out how to accept credit cards. The flow with $20 parking (or $40!) would be so much better. I was on level 3 because the lot was getting full. No idea when the garage hit capacity, but it would be no surprise if 11AM arrivals were SOL.

Also perfect tailgating conditions. You have to wrap up partying 30-40 minutes before kickoff to not miss ralphie. The queue at the NW corner of Franklin took 10min to clear. The security wanding, clear bag inspection and beverage dump was a time killer. Interestingly, no one scanned or even asked to look at my ticket. How can you get a good count if no one is checking tickets at the entry?
Sounds like a cluster****, I don't understand the debit or credit card thing. It seems like you have that access anywhere these days. Thanx for the info.

BuffSkier, off by 130. Proceed to StormTrooper's home to receive your prize.

So, we were on Franklin field. Wanted to check out the IPF. The people at the south doorway said, "You have to go through the security line." The people at the security line said, "You have to go through the south door." We went back to the south door and the Agusnot said "I'll go talk to the security line people. (To the door attendants) go ahead and let them in." We went in, checked it out, and went back up the stairs and out the southwest door only to realize we were in the game. With no ticket! Haha. I think they'll get it fixed, but wow.

So, we were on Franklin field. Wanted to check out the IPF. The people at the south doorway said, "You have to go through the security line." The people at the security line said, "You have to go through the south door." We went back to the south door and the Agusnot said "I'll go talk to the security line people. (To the door attendants) go ahead and let them in." We went in, checked it out, and went back up the stairs and out the southwest door only to realize we were in the game. With no ticket! Haha. I think they'll get it fixed, but wow.
Thanks, now that you posted it here...

Shoulda worn this to speed things up.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-jersey-man-59-arrested-for-wearing-clear-plastic-bikini-on-beach/

Back