What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Oregon

Program is crushed. Nice to see a sign of life, depressing to see how unenthused the fanbase is. I really hope the die hards are rewarded. Finally.

I estimated about 300 less green dots so that means there are only 2900 single game seats for sale. They must have a couple thousand for that 3 game ticket package option.

9news now forecasting high in the 50's (daytime high) with rain showers in pm. Temps could be in 40's during the game and wet.

Tickets will be available by the scalpers by the bushels.

9news now forecasting high in the 50's (daytime high) with rain showers in pm. Temps could be in 40's during the game and wet.

The forecast is clearing up on 2/3 of the national weather sources. Keeping my fingers crossed the rain moves out.

Looks like a low of 46 that day so gametime would be around 55 degrees. Shouldn't push fans away and if it does that is embarrassing.

Looks like a low of 46 that day so gametime would be around 55 degrees. Shouldn't push fans away and if it does that is embarrassing.

55 and clear is quite different than 55 and raining for the Blue Haired crowd. Many of them can give their tickets to their younger relatives, but still, there will be tickets available due to weather. May not be a noticeable number, but it will be reflected by the scalper market.

55 and clear is quite different than 55 and raining for the Blue Haired crowd. Many of them can give their tickets to their younger relatives, but still, there will be tickets available due to weather. May not be a noticeable number, but it will be reflected by the scalper market.

Haha good I have been looking for cheap tickets all week.

Yeah, the cold never seemed to bother people in the past, nor does it seem to impact Broncos games. It's all about how much you actually want to be there.

Rain will mess up my black gear. My rain coat is blue. Maybe I could cut a hole in a black trash bag and wear a trash bag, or something.

Rain will mess up my black gear. My rain coat is blue. Maybe I could cut a hole in a black trash bag and wear a trash bag, or something.
I'd go with the trash-bag look if I were you.

Actual attendance was 46,222.
The average of 20 real guesses in this thread was 48,473. Looks like we were a little too optimistic on this one.
Closest guess was boulder77, who was only 23 off at 46,199.

At least that's an attendance reflecting tickets sold at the highest prices of the season (no discounted tickets, and the game had higher listed price points than some others). I had to buy tickets for visitors, and they weren't cheap.

Back