What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Portland

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
You better believe we're doing this for basketball. I won't do every game but I thought it would be fun for the season opener.
Buffs are now 1-1 and have looked pretty good, all things considered, in their first two games.
Season ticket sales are down from last year and it's on the first Friday of Thanksgiving break for students.
My guess is rather dire: 7,432

Didn't sell out season tix this year. Going to be down unless the students step up big. 7,569.

All I know is that the Allbuffs crew will be loud enough to make it sound like 12k as long as the students do their part.

With how we closed the year and students being gone we won't have any casually fans and some season ticket holders will skip it, 7,111.

Paid or actual?

there are not many seats available on the cutix site

I bet the weather definitely kept some casuals away. It was pretty cool hanging out in the beer tent and watching the snow come down, though!

Back