What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Stanford

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Not really gonna offer much in the way of guidance on this one, except that I'd still be surprised if the number was less than 40,000.

Not really gonna offer much in the way of guidance on this one, except that I'd still be surprised if the number was less than 40,000.
I should have also said that I'd be surprised if it was more than 45,000, but I've been on the low end with most of my guesses this year.

48,000. Hope everybody goes home happy, gotta have this one. Pretty cool, two P5 African American coaches squaring off.

Will Montez show up to play the game of his career? Lots of reasons to do so because if CU loses this one, I think this would be the last time we see Montez as the starter at QB since the Buffs will be entering the bye week and we might as well insert a different QB for the last two games of the season if the Buffs lose this one. That game might determine whether Montez gets drafted into the NFL or not so a lot on the line for him.

Getting a win would be huge for this team going into a bye week before Washington comes to town.

Will Montez show up to play the game of his career? Lots of reasons to do so because if CU loses this one, I think this would be the last time we see Montez as the starter at QB since the Buffs will be entering the bye week and we might as well insert a different QB for the last two games of the season if the Buffs lose this one. That game might determine whether Montez gets drafted into the NFL or not so a lot on the line for him.

Getting a win would be huge for this team going into a bye week before Washington comes to town.
Oh, I'm sure he'll be there. Which version is the question. Maybe, somebody takes a shot on him late in the draft, I don't see it before then, if at all. You never know these days, with some of the QB's getting picked where they were.

Whatever number plus 3. The family is coming and it’s juniors first home game. He is currently undefeated so I hope the streak continues

They were talking about this during the game last week and said they expected a very large crowd? I swear I saw that, I dunno seat map doesn’t look great though.

I’ll go 42K which is really ****ty.

Looking at the map, there are a whole lot of seats available compared to previous games this season. Like a lot a lot.

It's a shame that the team isn't going for bowl eligibility at 5-4, or even entering the game at 4-5. With homecoming, a beautiful weather forecast and a 1pm kick this could have been another huge crowd. Those three factors will still help it be better than it would have been otherwise.

Damn, I think it is going to be nicer on Saturday in Folsom than it was last weekend in Jacksonville for Florida Georgia. Was not expecting that

Back