What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: USC

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Couldn't possibly be less momentum heading into this one.
Weeknight games typically haven't done outstanding numbers in recent years.
Decent amount of tickets already sold but expecting a slow week.

Untill halftime. Then it decreases by about 35%

With how much CU has been sucking,how does it make you feel that this same CU team has scoreboard over your huskers that have been sucking as well?
Indiana 34 Huskers 21 and Husker fans gloat about another sellout

With how much CU has been sucking,how does it make you feel that this same CU team has scoreboard over your ****ers that have been sucking as well?
Indiana 34 ****ers 21 and ****er fans gloat about another sellout
I see what you are saying. But I'll take the fan support, money generating sellouts, and a team with an upward trajectory anytime. You would too.

I see what you are saying. But I'll take the fan support, money generating sellouts, and a team with an upward trajectory anytime. You would too.
“Upward trajectory” after your Douche nozzle coach yet again threw his team under the bus while acting like a child in his post game. Sure buddy

upward trajectory??? Not even close! Frost will be lucky to make it to our next meeting, but I hope he does, because we are gonna kick that rat face bastards teeth in again!

A 5 game losing streak is worse than a 3 game losing streak, yes. But losing the last two by 73 points combined is pretty brutal.

Blowing a 30 some point lead to the Beavers and getting blown out by Wazzu was pretty brutal as well last year. And it snowed for the Utah game.

36,525 Friday night, team on a 3 gamn skid.

edit: took out the bad weather. same results

Last edited:
You really have to wonder about someone who thinks ****braska is heading in the right direction. How? What’s the thought process?

I have no idea! They barely beat a 3-4 Illinois (which admittedly beat Wiscy somehow), got flat out embarrassed by OSU, barely beat a 1-5 Northwestern team and were destroyed by Minnesota of all teams! Best of all the team he’s trying to talk **** about beat them too! That’s an upward trajectory? At least we’re not that delusional here, everyone is pissed off about our ****ty play. Apparently if your fans still show up it’s still a W.

Take out Northern Illinois because that’s a damn joke of a game. Since the Colorado loss they beat 2 bad teams by a combined 7 points and got blown out by a combined 68. If that was CU I’d be livid, that’s a joke.

42,500 sold, due to all the Nubs fans who already bought season tickets. 32,000 in attendance. My family will be 3 of them, even though I expect it to be painful.

Next year's season ticket sales will be down by 20%, driven by no Nubs on the schedule. Season ticket sales up this year from last is a total illusion.

Back