What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: USC

Weather looks awesome for football tomorrow night and hopefully the black out gets the students hyped. Let’s be loud and fill those stands!
Student section should be good. First night game in Folsom all year. But it's up to the team to keep them there. General public will be middle of the pack for the last few years. Bums me out that we haven't had a true blackout with no empty seats in many years (though most people wore black for the 2016 Utah game it still wasn't the same effect)

My threshold for should I stay or should I go home is 21 points.
Get behind by that and I'm getting cold then I'm going home. It's going to depend on which Montez shows....sigh

My threshold for should I stay or should I go home is 21 points.
Get behind by that and I'm getting cold then I'm going home. It's going to depend on which Montez shows....sigh

I have a bad feeling about this game. Really hope I'm wrong.

Was very impressed by the crowd. That was one of the most painful games I can remember. Had it there for the taking for most of the game. Then **** ourselves.

great nite for football and the boys played there ass’es off....had a couple of usc gangbangers near by that caused some issues...im sure they never graduated from highschool but other than the last 7 mins or so had a good time...a buddy of mine who owns a bar in wisco said he had the game on all his tv’s...and his patrons were entertained

Crowd was great. It felt like a big time college football game. Stands shaking and ears ringing at times and I am in the upper SE end where it doesn’t usually get that crazy.

Back