What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the next commit - July 3 edition (Delrick Abrams)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member

Strongly suggests that it's someone Arias trains with and/or on his 7on7 team and/or on his HS team and/or has camped with. Hmmm...

Edit: Looks like he deleted. So either nothing happening right now or he didn't want to steal any thunder.

Daniel Arias
@Darias_7

Don't worry buff fans we got another big time Commit coming soon
1f910.2ea816420c.png
#CUin18

Interesting player. Formerly committed to Hawaii. Kind of a TE/WR tweener. I'll make a profile since it's a guy I'd looked into before (lots of CU coaches following & he's tight with Arias).
No offense to him, but I hope it's not him. Anything but an offensive skill position player

No offense to him, but I hope it's not him. Anything but an offensive skill position player
I'm with you on needing defense for most of the remaining spots. But TE is the one spot on offense that's still a need for this class. Anything other than TE on offense and it would need to be a pretty elite guy to make sense.

There is going to be a dam good WR in this class left without a chair when the music stops.

Stanley, Thomas or Hurt.

There is going to be a dam good WR in this class left without a chair when the music stops.

Stanley, Thomas or Hurt.
I'd say Porter, Thomas or Hurt. Stanley might be trying to solidify his spot in the Secondary in the wake of Wallace basically unofficially committing and Abrams setting his commitment date for Friday.

Back