What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the next commit thread:

DiggerBuffs

With Adam just saying the Buffs got a new commit, let's keep it going for each one. Adam M said commit 2 has come on board.

My guess is Jack Stoll

I bet it is a rangy largely unknown, underrated prospect from the deep south. Probably a skill position player....

I think Riordan makes the most sense seeing as he said he expects an offer at camp and he seemed ready to jump on one a while back. I wasn't real optimistic about Bryant after his last update, I think he'll keep working for a better offer.

I think Riordan makes the most sense seeing as he said he expects an offer at camp and he seemed ready to jump on one a while back. I wasn't real optimistic about Bryant after his last update, I think he'll keep working for a better offer.

I know it's unpopular to talk about recruits' other offers, but if Riordan commits, then our first 3 commits will have zero P5 offers combined. With such a small class, I find that a troubling trend.

Before Noyer committed, the complaining surrounded CU being 1 of only 2 P5 programs without a commitment. Now we have 2 commits and the complaining has shifted to the caliber/offer list of said commits. I'm pretty sure someone called this a while back.

Before Noyer committed, the complaining surrounded CU being 1 of only 2 P5 programs without a commitment. Now we have 2 commits and the complaining has shifted to the caliber/offer list of said commits. I'm pretty sure someone called this a while back.
I like how you guys only seem to think one side is predictable.

I'll throw out a guess that should make everyone very happy if it happens: Nate Herbig

Back