What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guys...Relax...let the emotions subside..look at Zook at Illinois

Idot Buff

We are a hell of a lot better than I thought we would be this year. Yeah, I am pissed as hell with today...and still with the Missouri and Kansas games...

Give Hawk a chance. We tried to run Mac off in the 80s, and look at his results. They tried to run Zook off at Illinois, and he has them going. This thing will require a lot of patience. In 2-3 years, we will be like Illinois was today.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are a hell of a lot better than I thought we would be this year. Yeah, I am pissed as hell with today...and still with the Missouri and Kansas games...

Give Hawk a chance. We tried to run Mac off in the 80s, and look at his results. They tried to run Zook off at Illinois, and he has them going. This thing will require a lot of patience. In 2-3 years, we will be like Illinois was today.

I'm still on Hawk's bandwagon (for now) but he really needs to learn the difference between being aggressive and being stupid.:sad1:

I thought we'd go 7-5 but that isn't going to happen, but even a 6-6 record would've been considered good before the season. I'm very disappointed with the efforts against KU, KSU, and Mizzou, but there's also the huge win over OU and the impressive win over TT on the road. Having said all that, I would have to say that if we finish 5-7 that will be a disappointment, especially after being 5-4 at one point.

I thought we'd go 7-5 but that isn't going to happen, but even a 6-6 record would've been considered good before the season. I'm very disappointed with the efforts against KU, KSU, and Mizzou, but there's also the huge win over OU and the impressive win over TT on the road. Having said all that, I would have to say that if we finish 5-7 that will be a disappointment, especially after being 5-4 at one point.

:stupid:

and don't forget Mizzou fans tried to run off Pinkel and now look at the Tigers

Last edited:
Back