What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Haha, attendance

First off: timbuff is a douchenozzle. He's been embarrassing himself since he first logged onto AllBuffs. GFY.

Second of all did anyone catch the radio add that said kids under 13 were admitted free?
So for the past 10+ years, they wouldn't allow in babies/toddlers under 2 years old for free. But now that the team really ****ing sucks, they let in kids all the way up to 13 for free? WTF.

So for the past 10+ years, they wouldn't allow in babies/toddlers under 2 years old for free. But now that the team really ****ing sucks, they let in kids all the way up to 13 for free? WTF.

I heard it on the radio earlier this week. I think I was listening to The Fan.

They're gonna bump that up to age 40 for the RMS next year.

ATTENDANCE: 46,052

According to ESPN Boxscore:
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=323280038

If I had to bet, it would be somewhere in the 43k range. (Actually a lot higher of a number than I expected)

Someone in this thread posted it was 39k. Much less than that after half. The south endzone was basically empty for the entire game, and chunks of the west were empty as well. Very few visitors. The east side was packed because it was warm in the sun.

For whatever reason, I had a handful of tickets to the UW game from last week still in the car. I gave my father in law one of those. He went to the guy scanning the tickets, the ticket wouldn't scan. The ticket guy looked at the ticket, said "go ahead". :lol:

Back