What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

hahha baylor

Unleash Hell

Maybe you can try to lobby to get in the pac against the tortilla flingers or better yet the uteruses. Thought you could outdo CU for the "last spot"? Hey bears, news flash! COLORADO IS THE #1 spot to go to the Pac not any of your arrogant Texass schools. I hope all your other arrogant Texaas schools form a conference of your own and it fails like the SWC did. Damn we should have forfieted the Alamo.

They are bewildered, betrayed and in total meltdown on their boards.

Somehow, the posturing of a couple well-placed loud-mouthed alumni convinced the average Baylor fan that they were the key to the entire tray of dominos. That Tejas wouldn't make a move without asking Baylor's permission. That the Big Ten, SEC and PAC 10 were all waiting politely for Baylor to make a move before they figured out their options.

They.

Were.

Wrong.

One of the reasons the SWC imploded was because of the texas schools stabbing each other in the backs. Now, all of a sudden, they are all lovey dovey. What a bunch of hypocrites.

One of the reasons the SWC imploded was because of the texas schools stabbing each other in the backs. Now, all of a sudden, they are all lovey dovey. What a bunch of hypocrites.

that's what makes it all so hard to believe. that, and the seeming astonishment they have (esp BU) that if you cry and whine about it in the public sphere and mudsling false info you still might not get what you want since you are continuing to be full of crap and hysteria.....and look like a boob on the national stage.

something Texans certainly don't get about themselves.

The Baylor fans have very little incentive to show their faces in Boulder this season.

The Baptists might not like a the Folsom version of baptism.

The Baylor fans have very little incentive to show their faces in Boulder this season.

The Baptists might not like a the Folsom version of baptism.

Suddenly, this has become a very thrilling game for me. I cannot imagine any scenario that doesn't end with Baylor demolished and humiliated. Oh, wait, that's what happened today.

that's what makes it all so hard to believe. that, and the seeming astonishment they have (esp BU) that if you cry and whine about it in the public sphere and mudsling false info you still might not get what you want since you are continuing to be full of crap and hysteria.....and look like a boob on the national stage.

something Texans certainly don't get about themselves.
Well, now wait a God damned second. I'm a Texan! Texas born and Texas bred and when I die, I'll be Texas dead. Or some such ****.

Well, now wait a God damned second. I'm a Texan! Texas born and Texas bred and when I die, I'll be Texas dead. Or some such ****.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to the Pac-10."

- Mike 'King of the Wild Frontier' Bohn

That's different. Texas was a separate country when you were born.

Back