What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Halloween Weekend Other Games Thread

I think Purdue = CU 2012

Yeah, the B1G is an awful conference this year and the PAC 12 is probably the deepest conference this year with a national title team. tOSU may be top 5 but they're not a legit contender.

Those army unis are atrocious.

Not to say that I really like the Army combat uniform, but those football unies are just a simulation of their combat uniform. I think that is great.

Perhaps the zoomies will wear a flight suit looking things one day and the Navy can wear anything they want, because the Navy doesn't have uniforms, they have similars... so said Wally.

OBTW, what hole did he crawl into? Haven't seen him in over a year.

Not to say that I really like the Army combat uniform, but those football unies are just a simulation of their combat uniform. I think that is great.

Perhaps the zoomies will wear a flight suit looking things one day and the Navy can wear anything they want, because the Navy doesn't have uniforms, they have similars... so said Wally.

Crawl into a hole? He's not an Army guy..... :huh:

Leavenworth. Alledgy.

Just flipped over to the NC state / UNC game.

I didn't see Thomas in the game. Did checkdown lose his job ?

Just flipped over to the NC state / UNC game.

I didn't see Thomas in the game. Did checkdown lose his job ?

He never really won the job but he's been playing most of the season because Mitchell, who won the starting job, got hurt in the first game and Thomas took over until Mitchell came back last week against FSU. They did put Thomas in late to try and spark a comeback but to no surprise he couldn't get the job done.

He never really won the job but he's been playing most of the season because Mitchell, who won the starting job, got hurt in the first game and Thomas took over until Mitchell came back last week against FSU. They did put Thomas in late to try and spark a comeback but to no surprise he couldn't get the job done.

Shocking. 4 yard checkdowns are usually a great formula for a comeback...

NW now running over the fuskers 14-7

21-7.

Losses to Minnesota and NW in back to back weeks? Bo might need to ask Carl to hook him up with a little relaxation help. That seat he's in has gotta be getting pretty hot...

I think Pelini is done whether they win or not. If they lose, it just might be sooner rather than later.

I think Pelini is done whether they win or not. If they lose, it just might be sooner rather than later.
One of my many bosses is a big Booster for the Korn. Says they will go after Bohl. I have my doubts since he talks out of his ass most of the time. Still, it would interesting if they decided to go in that direction

One of my many bosses is a big Booster for the Korn. Says they will go after Bohl. I have my doubts since he talks out of his ass most of the time. Still, it would interesting if they decided to go in that direction

Chris Brown and Daniel Graham like this.

Holy ****. Turned on the TCU vs W Virginia game. Something seemed horribly wrong. It took a minute, then I realized the stupid ass providing the "color commentary" was our buddy Danny. How does this guy stay employed?

Holy ****. Turned on the TCU vs W Virginia game. Something seemed horribly wrong. It took a minute, then I realized the stupid ass providing the "color commentary" was our buddy Danny. How does this guy stay employed?
He's been getting paid to talk and not think since he got into coaching.
DII has finally found something he's good at

Plenty of games being played with a one score differential down to the last whistle. If the matchups don't keep me interested, at least the finishes have.

Back